We offer insurance for automobiles, homeowners, tenants, commercial risks, farms, motorcycle, ATV, campers, snowmobiles, and life. Our agency has been in the community for over thirty years. Our associates and service personnel average over fifteen years of experience each. We have the products, the people and two convenient locations to serve you. Our motto is "Come to us for the product, stay with us for the service". We prefer to conduct business with our clients face to face but offer on line and on phone access also. You will not talk to an answering machine when you call the office. Every call is answered by a live person with a desire to provide whatever insurance services you may need.
BRUCE C CLARY
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed
* closed daily for lunch from 12:30 to 1:30(607) 273-2926 EMAIL MAP & DIRECTIONS
Proudly serving Ithaca Corning, Painted Post, Dryden, Freeville, Lansing, Campbell, Savona and surrounding areas!
- Licensed in: NY, PA
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: Home located at 3204 Slaterville Road, Brooktondle, New York, where I live with my wife of 36 years, enjoy the outdoors, golf, fishing, wildlife photography, hiking, children (2), grandchildren (7), great grandchildren (4) dogs (6 presently) and horses
- Education: SUNY NY ATC Mechanical Engineering, Dale Carnige Human Relations, Ithaca College Continuing Ed. Polictical Science, Tompkins Cortland Community College AEMT-CC,
- Agent Qualifications: NYS and PA Insurance License in Property & Casualty
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: SSVFD Past Asst. Chief, Deputy Chief, Chief (1996-2000), AEMT-CC, Past President IALU, Member TC Chamber of Commerce, Corning Area Chamber of Commerce, Painted Post Area Board of Trade, founding member and Past President of TC Search and Rescue Team