Butler-Leavitt Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhen you're shopping for auto insurance, it helps for you to treat the experience like you are shopping for an insurer too. After all, the relationship you have with your insurer and their track record for accommodating its members plays a significant part in how well you recover from any covered events. Working with Butler-Leavitt Insurance Agency on 405 S Main St will minimize any inconvenience you may experience. Your needs are our concerns, and we will be there to answer any questions or coverage issues you may have.
We want to protect what matters most to you so you can enjoy it with more freedom. Your vehicles are assets that need to be covered by an insurer that caters to its members. By working with Nationwide, we offer you a fast, efficient, and pleasant experience with On Your Side® Claims Service. There are opportunities for savings, including discounts for multiple vehicles and maintaining a good driving history. You can also enjoy easy access to your information and member resources to get the answers you need 24/7.
We want you to get the level of coverage that is most suited for your needs and situation. Call (928) 634-5521 so you can speak with Butler-Leavitt Insurance Agency in Cottonwood. We'll perform an On Your Side® Review so you can get a policy that protects all of your vehicles and household drivers at a low price that you can comfortably afford.
- Homeowners InsuranceBrian A Sawyer is a leading Nationwide Insurance agent who specializes in home insurance. These policies protect your home in the event of many natural and man-made disasters, and provide required coverage prior to purchasing a property in many cases. Here at Butler-Leavitt Insurance Agency, we understand the unique needs of homeowners, and we will do everything in our power to find the right type of policy for you and your home. When you work with a Nationwide agent, you will be working with one of the very best.
In addition, Nationwide's umbrella policies provide a full range of coverage in the event of a disaster. These policies provide extensive bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage coverage for you and other individuals. If a visitor sustains an injury or damages property on your premises, an umbrella or liability policy can protect you from lawsuits.
If you are in the market for a new home insurance policy or personal liability protection, Butler-Leavitt Insurance Agency in Cottonwood can provide you with the guidance you need to find a policy. We are located at 405 S Main St, and we take pride in providing insurance services to the local area. Call us now at (928) 634-5521 to learn how you can secure your greatest investment – your home
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Butler-Leavitt Insurance Agency are here to help newlyweds in the Cottonwood area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (928) 634-5521 and ask for Brian A Sawyer. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 405 S Main St,Cottonwood,AZ,86326. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceYou don't have to go it alone when it comes to finding the perfect business insurance policy for your company. Nationwide works with Nationwide Insurance: Butler-Leavitt Insurance Agency and Brian A Sawyer in order to help you find the best policy that not only meets your business needs, but also your budget. From start to finish, we walk you through the entire process.
What type of business do you operate? This is just one of the questions that we ask when structuring a policy with you to meet your needs. During your consultation, we discuss the type of business you run, your operating costs, and how many employees you have. We also determine how much profit you bring in and if any laws govern the type of insurance you must carry for your company. We use all of this information to show you which policies would protect your business, which are optional, and which you may not need. We also discuss how much coverage you need and whether you would benefit from any specialized policies such as cyber liability insurance or employment practices liability coverage.
Once you select your plan, you can rest assured we continue to work for you. In fact, using Nationwide's On Your Side® Review, we meet with you annually to discuss any changes in your business and determine if you would benefit from changes in your insurance coverage. If you are interested in learning more about customized policies for your small business in Cottonwood, schedule a consultation appointment today. Visit us at 405 S Main St or call us at (928) 634-5521.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Butler-Leavitt Insurance Agency also offers products in AZ, CO, ID, MT, NM, ND, PA, SD, TX, UT, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim