C Dean Mason Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhen looking for insurance, what matters most is coverage you can rely on if things go wrong. That's why Cindy Lee Lillie works with Nationwide to provide you with a personalized and affordable plan. We know every situation is different, which is why we offer a variety of solutions to common insurance needs. Whether you have one car and one driver or many cars and multiple drivers, C Dean Mason Agency is ready to help you navigate selecting car insurance.
At Nationwide, we're here when you need us. We make vehicle claims quick and simple by providing a list of repair shops we have pre-screened for quality and professionalism. We are local to the Myrtle Point area so we know what is important for vehicles in this part of the country, from weather to general use. We'll spend as long as it takes to make sure you understand your coverage.
When you contact C Dean Mason Agency, you'll get the benefit of all Nationwide's discounts which you may qualify for. There are discounts for every stage of life, from good student discounts to safe driver discounts. We will even discuss discounts for eco-friendly billing. Call today at (541) 347-5435 or come visit us in person at 704 Spruce St. We look forward to making you part of our member community.
- Homeowners InsuranceC Dean Mason Agency has teamed up with Nationwide to help you find the right home insurance package for your needs. This includes evaluating both your home and any belongings important to you. With our Valuables Plus® coverage, you can protect expensive items such as works of art, antiques, or jewelry; and replacements are easier than ever with our Brand New Belongings® coverage. Cindy Lee Lillie can answer any questions you have about protecting you and your family's most treasured possessions.
The state of your home also comes in to play when determining what kind of home coverage is best for you. Any detached home additions are also important to evaluating your coverage needs, such as a pool or storage shed. Location also plays an important role in choosing the right home insurance. In Myrtle Point, everything from zoning to weather can affect your coverage. Since C Dean Mason Agency is local to Myrtle Point, our agents are knowledgeable of any local factors that may impact your coverage.
Picking home insurance is a very manageable process when you have the right partner by your side. Give Cindy Lee Lillie or any of our other agents a call today at (541) 347-5435 and find out how to get started. You can also come visit us in person at 704 Spruce St. We look forward to meeting you.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Myrtle Point. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At C Dean Mason Agency, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 704 Spruce St,Myrtle Point,OR,97458 to speak with Cindy Lee Lillie. You can also contact them directly by dialing (541) 347-5435.
- Business InsuranceBusiness insurance can get complicated at times. With so many financial, professional, and personal issues to consider, Nationwide understands that it may be difficult to find a policy that fits your needs. At Nationwide, our knowledgeable and approachable agents strive to provide small business owners from all backgrounds with a simple and enjoyable insurance experience. We are ready to answer your questions, and we have a wide range of insurance products for you to choose from. If you need reliable insurance for your business, Nationwide may have what you are looking for.
Your business is your livelihood, and protecting it is probably pretty high on your list of priorities. Our liability policies can protect you from lawsuits filed by customers who are injured or have property damaged while on your premises. Property insurance protects the physical location of your business in the event of theft, fire, natural disasters, and other unfortunate occurrences. These policies even cover the items inside the building and offer coverage to individuals who run a business from home. In today's high-tech society, Nationwide can protect your business from fraud, forgery, and data compromises as well. We also offer a variety of worker's compensation, accounts receivable, equipment breakdown, and business income policies that can be customized to your own specifications.
Securing your business is not as difficult as you think, especially when you choose to involve Nationwide. At Nationwide Insurance: C Dean Mason Agency in Myrtle Point, our certified agent, Cindy Lee Lillie, is ready to assist you with your insurance needs and concerns. Nationwide Insurance: C Dean Mason Agency is located at 704 Spruce St. If you are ready to discuss the future of your small business, give us a call at (541) 347-5435 right now.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center
The C Dean Mason Agency also offers products in OR. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim