Frequently asked questions
Our Insurance Products
Understanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why Alvarado Pacific Insurance Services focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by Alvarado Pacific Insurance Services to fit any driver's needs in La Mesa.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at Alvarado Pacific Insurance Services understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to Alvarado Pacific Insurance Services about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (619) 668-4600. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 7777 Alvarado Rd. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
You've already personalized your home, now it's time to personalize your home insurance coverage. Alvarado Pacific Insurance Services is your local resource for navigating the world of home insurance, and we have teamed up with Nationwide to offer you a variety of coverage options. Your home is unique, and so is La Mesa, which means your home insurance should reflect that uniqueness. We can help you determine the best coverage for your home.
However, it's not just the physical aspect of your home. While detached additions like pools and gazebos are important to your coverage, your personal belongings and memorabilia also need protection. You've filled your home with items unique to your life, from family heirlooms to hand-picked works of art. Depending on the age and price of your belongings, Brand New Belongings® coverage may be right for you. This package may help to replace or repair your covered belongings.
Alvarado Pacific Insurance Services is ready to help you figure out your personalized home insurance solution. You can visit our office at 7777 Alvarado Rd or call us at (619) 668-4600. We will take the time to explain all your options as well as unique coverage concerns based on living in La Mesa, and we'll make sure you know about available discounts you may qualify for.
- NationwidePrivate Client
Alvarado Pacific Insurance Services is dedicated to meeting the specialized insurance needs of successful individuals and families. With offices located in La Mesa, we provide the following product offerings
• Homeowners – Provides comprehensive, customizable policies for homeowners to protect your home, family and lifestyle.
• Auto – Offers benefits beyond mass-market insurance policies to ensure your autos are well protected.
• Excess Liability – Protects you and your hard-earned assets against the potential risk of a lawsuit, so you can be confident about your financial future.
• Personal Collections – Helps ensure your most cherished possessions get the coverage they deserve.
Through Alvarado Pacific Insurance Services’s committed partnership with Nationwide Private Client, we provide specialized claims service and loss prevention support tailored to your individual needs.
• Claims service – We will be there for our clients when they need us most. Working exclusively in the affluent market, Nationwide Private Client’s claims professionals are trained problem-solvers who understand the value of providing specialized service, ensuring claims are handled with the utmost care from start to finish.
• Risk Solutions program – Nationwide Private Client’s Risk Solutions program provides innovative insurance services and loss management support to better protect your home and assets, including home safety and catastrophe recommendations, evaluation of the replacement cost of your home based on unique features, and access to a strong network of vendors to support your needs.
The Alvarado Pacific Insurance Services also offers products in . Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim