Frequently asked questions
Our Insurance Products
The convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Willis Personal Lines Inc. located in San Francisco, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Willis Personal Lines Inc. can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 525 Market St, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (415) 291-1526.
Long before it's time for your first house-warming party, make sure you get home insurance coverage from Nationwide and Willis Personal Lines Inc.. Our agents can help you take care of this essential step of becoming a San Francisco homeowner. They can also help long-time homeowners search for a better solution to their home insurance needs.
Along with sound decisions about covered damages and claim limits, there are a number of ways to personalize and save on your San Francisco homeowner's policy. Concerned about an aging roof and what's going to happen when it needs to be replaced? Nationwide's exclusive Better Roof Replacement® may be a great choice for your policy. Have any high-value possessions? More than just the dwelling and essential contents, Valuables Plus® may be an important policy addition. Explore, too, options to add smoke detectors, burglary alarms, or other qualifying devices to your home.
Best of all, it doesn't need to take endless hours to research and agonize over these decisions. Let one of our Willis Personal Lines Inc. agents demystify the process without oversimplifying it. Call us at (415) 291-1526 to discuss your property and policy coverage. All of our San Francisco customers are welcome to make an office appointment, but especially if you live in the 94105 area, it might be just as easy to swing by and talk about your coverage in person. It's all part of the flexibility and customer service you can expect from Willis Personal Lines Inc..
- NationwidePrivate Client
Willis Personal Lines Inc. is dedicated to meeting the specialized insurance needs of successful individuals and families. With offices located in San Francisco, we provide the following product offerings
• Homeowners – Provides comprehensive, customizable policies for homeowners to protect your home, family and lifestyle.
• Auto – Offers benefits beyond mass-market insurance policies to ensure your autos are well protected.
• Excess Liability – Protects you and your hard-earned assets against the potential risk of a lawsuit, so you can be confident about your financial future.
• Personal Collections – Helps ensure your most cherished possessions get the coverage they deserve.
Through Willis Personal Lines Inc.’s committed partnership with Nationwide Private Client, we provide specialized claims service and loss prevention support tailored to your individual needs.
• Claims service – We will be there for our clients when they need us most. Working exclusively in the affluent market, Nationwide Private Client’s claims professionals are trained problem-solvers who understand the value of providing specialized service, ensuring claims are handled with the utmost care from start to finish.
• Risk Solutions program – Nationwide Private Client’s Risk Solutions program provides innovative insurance services and loss management support to better protect your home and assets, including home safety and catastrophe recommendations, evaluation of the replacement cost of your home based on unique features, and access to a strong network of vendors to support your needs.
The Willis Personal Lines Inc. also offers products in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim