Cal/OR Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceDeborah Elizabeth Krambeal is an insurance agent who makes it a number one priority to do what's best for members. See what a difference having the right agent and a personalized insurance plan as well as the help of Nationwide makes when it comes to protecting the investment you've made in your wheels.
Insurance needs vary by individual circumstances. For example, your needs may be different if this is your first time getting auto insurance, if you have a classic car, or if you're retired and don't drive your vehicle as much as you used to. At Cal/OR Insurance Agency, we're familiar with working with various types of driving habits, vehicles, and special needs. We also go to every length to make sure our members have every discount to which they're entitled. Let us know what your ideal auto insurance protection plan looks like and we'll work with you to make it happen.
See what a well-balanced combination of dedication and experience can do for your auto insurance protection. Whenever you're ready, call us at (541) 469-3510 or pay us a visit at our offices at 16389 Highway 101 S.
- Homeowners InsuranceAlthough you don't expect it, you know that a natural disaster can happen or that a break-in might occur, resulting in a loss of valuables or damage to your home. There are even emergencies that arise from installing a pool system or living in different areas. Having a good home insurance policy in place will go a long way toward providing the kind of reassurance you need to get through a rough time, making any claims process stress free and easy. You can rely on the professionals at Cal/OR Insurance Agency to put together a policy that will afford protection for your home, your possessions, and your family.
We have teamed up with Nationwide to offer a wide range of home insurance options and to make it easy for you to obtain a quote. Perhaps you have freestanding structures such as a garage, a pool house, or a gazebo that need to be added to your home insurance policy. You also may want contents coverage for your furniture or clothing. You should consider the value of having a personal umbrella policy that provides higher amounts of coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others to bring peace of mind all year round.
We also provide an excellent claims service to help you get back to normal following a loss, and our discount program is available to save you even more. To learn about our policies, just call Deborah Elizabeth Krambeal at (541) 469-3510, or drop by our office at 16389 Highway 101 S.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Brookings life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Cal/OR Insurance Agency will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (541) 469-3510 and ask for Deborah Elizabeth Krambeal or visit us at 16389 Highway 101 S,Brookings,OR,97415. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: Cal/OR Insurance Agency has been helping Brookings businesses manage their risk since the day they opened. From the very beginning, we've been committed to bringing the best services and products to our business clients, and that's why we continue to partner with Nationwide.
Nationwide offers great value for liability, property, and commercial auto, as well as more specialized business insurance products. You can find coverage packages tailored for specific industries. With GrouProtector℠ accident medical insurance, you can organize work events and team-building initiatives without having nightmares about an employee injury. It's also easy to handle several different types of coverage in a single business owner's policy from Nationwide.
While there are common risk factors based on industry and location, every Brookings company has slightly different risk management needs. This is where Deborah Elizabeth Krambeal and the experts at Nationwide Insurance: Cal/OR Insurance Agency can really make a difference. Let's talk about what gains your company has already made and where it's headed next. From there, we can help customize a policy and billing schedule that will put your company in a better position. Give us a call at (541) 469-3510. We can set up your policy over the phone or schedule a time to talk in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Cal/OR Insurance Agency also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, MD, MO, NV, NM, OH, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim