Cannon-Mason Agency LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Cannon-Mason Agency LLC. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Whiteland.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Cannon-Mason Agency LLC or another experienced agent a call today at (317) 535-4562. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 239 Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceWhen you have a home of your own, you want to protect it and be certain that your family is safe and your lifestyle secure. There are many factors that go into determining insurance needs, including your location, home, possessions, and any additions on your property such as pools or structures. You will find that the experienced professionals at Cannon-Mason Agency LLC are on hand to help with many types of home insurance coverage. We start with a thorough review of your particular situation and recommend options that will be the best fit for you.
With the appropriate home insurance in place, you will be able to weather the storms that come your way, knowing that you are protected against the elements. You will also be protected against other types of damage or loss, such as that done by theft. We have many different insurance plans from which to choose and several attractive features to share with you.
Brent Leo Sullivan, your agent in Whiteland, can offer excellent Nationwide insurance coverage. If disaster does strike, all you have to do is call (317) 535-4562 to get the ball rolling. Because Cannon-Mason Agency LLC in Whiteland partners with Nationwide, we have an outstanding claims service and can help you get back to normal quickly. We invite you to visit our office at 239 Main St to discuss benefits designed to make your insurance needs easier, such as On Your Side® Reviews and home insurance discounts.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Cannon-Mason Agency LLC are here to help newlyweds in the Whiteland area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (317) 535-4562 and ask for Brent Leo Sullivan. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 239 Main St,Whiteland,IN,46184. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceRunning a business can be challenging and fun, and like nothing else you have experienced. Business insurance is one way you can safeguard the stability and continued success of your business for years to come. We at Nationwide Insurance: Cannon-Mason Agency LLC work with Nationwide to provide insurance solutions for your business in Whiteland. We can help build and customize a policy developed for the unique needs of your company, and an On Your Side® Review will help identify areas of priority.
Nationwide Insurance: Cannon-Mason Agency LLC has insurance options for specific industry types. For instance, we have auto parts retailer business insurance, florist business insurance, and attorneys office insurance among our many packages. If your business qualifies, a business owners policy, or BOP, gets you covered on the essentials, and then you can look at other insurance coverage options such as commercial property insurance to meet your more specific needs. These coverage options can provide peace of mind so that you can make your business all it can be. They also provide a level of customization that is necessary for many businesses because each and every one, even within the same industry, is different. All of these options are available right here in Whiteland.
Give our team at Nationwide Insurance: Cannon-Mason Agency LLC a call at (317) 535-4562, or stop by our office on 239 Main St. We will answer any questions you have and get started on building an insurance policy for your business needs.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Cannon-Mason Agency LLC also offers products in IN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim