Central Washington Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceInsurance is designed to give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your assets without worry, and auto insurance should be no different. That's why Chad D Lakey works with you to build a personalized insurance plan, so members can be sure they are getting the policy that fits their driving style, vehicle value, and level of activity on the roads of Selah.
Knowing whether or not your vehicle would benefit from comprehensive coverage, which takes care of incidents that happen when it is not being driven, means knowing where it fits into your portfolio of assets, what your budget looks like, and how it is likely to affect your resale value Central Washington Insurance Agency understands this. That's why options are available that include basic liability protection, collision coverage, or multiple tiers of comprehensive protection, so you have what you need. That's also why we offer Nationwide policies, which have a variety of discount options for drivers based on the safety features on their vehicle and their driving records.
If you have questions about auto insurance policies for your vehicle, or if you want to make a purchase over the phone, get in touch with Chad D Lakey at (509) 697-4871. You can also make an appointment for a face to face meeting at our offices at 410 S 1st St.
- Homeowners InsuranceA home can be one of your most valuable assets, and deserves to be treated as such by having a durable insurance protection. While Chad D Lakey of Central Washington Insurance Agency may not be able to prevent unexpected events from occurring, you can rest assured that we'll cover you if something does happen. We've teamed up with the well-experienced pros of Nationwide to provide you and your property with best home protection for your needs.
Besides assisting you in taking account of personal possessions at your home, we also check the latest insurance discounts to help you save as much money as possible. Some ways in which you can save on the overall cost of home insurance include raising your deductible, bundling your policies with us, and boosting your home security.
Ready to ride off into the sunset with an exemplary homeowners insurance plan? We're ready to get to work on crafting the perfect plan for you, your home, and your family. Call Chad D Lakey at (509) 697-4871 or drop in for a visit at our office on 410 S 1st St.
- Life InsuranceIf you are thinking about purchasing a life insurance policy in Selah, you might have a few concerns about the process. You are probably familiar with purchasing insurance for your vehicles and home. However, life insurance requires you to exercise a little more due diligence. Think of life insurance as a long-term, personal investment. The right coverage can provide financial stability for your family. The wrong coverage could leave them with unexpected expenses.
At Central Washington Insurance Agency, we work with Nationwide to provide you with many insurance options to protect your most valuable assets. We understand the need for financial security and the challenges you may encounter in achieving it. We are here to help provide you and your loved ones with friendly and professional assistance in protecting the items and people you cherish the most.
You want the best rates possible for your budget. For you to receive it, you need to consider which types of life insurance you need. Making this decision is not always easy. Fortunately, Chad D Lakey and any of our team members are available to assist. There is some industry language you may not be familiar with that can make it challenging for you to understand policy options. We also offer different levels of coverage with varying death benefits and payment options.
Your policy is only as good as your insurer’s reputation, experience and coverage options. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit you, call (509) 697-4871 to speak with one of our team members, or stop by 410 S 1st St,Selah,WA,98942 to discuss your insurance needs in our office.
- Business InsuranceFinding safety and security as a small business owner is important, and part of reaching a secure and sustainable cycle of operations is knowing how to manage your risks. That is why Nationwide Insurance: Central Washington Insurance Agency works with Nationwide. With their flexible coverage options and our agents' expertise, finding the right insurance package for any company is a matter of time, research, and the planning necessary to insulate you against common challenges and risks for businesses in your industry.
Chad D Lakey and the rest of our agents use an On Your Side® Review to go over the possible points of exposure your company regularly encounters. Since each business and industry is unique, evaluating your exact operations, number of employees, and operating locations both inside and outside of Selah are all important steps toward understanding what coverage options will benefit your company the most. With coverage options for liability, property, equipment, and assets, plans are designed to meet your needs at each stage of your company's growth.
To find out about the best combination of basic coverages and extended options like accounts receivable coverage, get in touch with Nationwide Insurance: Central Washington Insurance Agency at (509) 697-4871. They will answer your questions or set an appointment for in-person consultations at 410 S 1st St. It is even possible to complete your review and buy a policy on the phone, so call today to get the process of finding your best coverage started.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Central Washington Insurance Agency also offers products in AZ, CA, ID, OR, WA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim