Charles S. Locke
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Charles S. Locke located in Enfield, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Stuart S Locke can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 606 Glenview Rd, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (252) 445-5224.
- Homeowners InsuranceYou've already personalized your home, now it's time to personalize your home insurance coverage. Charles S. Locke is your local resource for navigating the world of home insurance, and we have teamed up with Nationwide to offer you a variety of coverage options. Your home is unique, and so is Enfield, which means your home insurance should reflect that uniqueness. Stuart S Locke is on call to help you determine the best coverage for your home.
However, it's not just the physical aspect of your home. While detached additions like pools and gazebos are important to your coverage, your personal belongings and memorabilia also need protection. You've filled your home with items unique to your life, from family heirlooms to hand-picked works of art. Depending on the age and price of your belongings, Brand New Belongings® coverage may be right for you. This package may help to replace or repair your covered belongings.
Stuart S Locke and our other local agents are ready to help you figure out your personalized home insurance solution. You can visit our office at 606 Glenview Rd or call us at (252) 445-5224. We will take the time to explain all your options as well as unique coverage concerns based on living in Enfield, and we'll make sure you know about available discounts you may qualify for.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Charles S. Locke are here to help newlyweds in the Enfield area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (252) 445-5224 and ask for Stuart S Locke. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 606 Glenview Rd,Enfield,NC,27823. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceExponential growth is an important goal of many business owners, and can also be a sign of success. Accelerating your operation to that breakthrough point takes planning and solid management. Knowing how to assess risk and how to cover it so that you smooth over challenges on the way to attaining that success is key, and Charles S. Locke understands that and works with Nationwide to bring you an adaptable and complete small business coverage in Enfield.
The first step in planning out the right coverage is understanding the unique features of your company, including its size and assets as well as the basic risk factors involved in the industries you operate within. An On Your Side® Review by Stuart S Locke or one of our other agents is designed to do this. They reveal both the basic policies and the extended options that you need to make sure you have the right coverage, from accounts receivable insurance to product liability coverage for any goods you manufacture.
To get things started, Stuart S Locke recommends a business owner's policy, which is the closest available option to comprehensive coverage. From there, other coverages for important properties and assets can be worked out according to whether or not the plan already provides for them. Getting the process started is easy. Just call (252) 445-5224 to make an appointment for a consultation at 606 Glenview Rd. You can also get your questions answered and buy policies over the phone, so if you know what you need, get in touch with an agent today.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Charles S. Locke also offers products in NC. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim