Christensen Insurance Central City
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhile you might be one of the safest drivers in Central City, there's no guarantee that you'll never be involved in an accident. Alicia D York is here to make sure you and your passengers are well prepared for any incident waiting for you down the road. To add an extra layer of protection, Christensen Insurance Central City has made it easy to get the right coverage through a policy backed by Nationwide.
In addition to traditional driving vehicles, we know how to make sure you have the right plan for other vehicles such as RVs, motorcycles, and even ATVs. If it has an engine and tires, there's a good chance we can insure it and give you peace of mind at the same time. Just as there are different driving styles, there are different auto insurance needs. We learn how you drive, where you drive, the safety and security features on your vehicle, and if there are any special coverage options that may need to be added onto your policy.
Ready to drive off into the sunset with true peace of mind? Stop by and see us at 1618 16th Ave, or pick up the phone and call us at (308) 946-5287.
- Homeowners InsuranceChristensen Insurance Central City knows just how to protect Central City residences with a home insurance policy. Earned through years of listening to the concerns of other local homeowners, our agents can answer any questions you may have about various coverage programs and policy options.
Even in the most tightly knit Central City neighborhoods, no two properties and no two households are exactly the same. An aging roof may lead one homeowner to opt for the Better Roof Replacement® program, while a multigenerational household next door has heard about the benefits of Nationwide's Brand New Belongings®. There may also be high-value items, homeowner liability or secondary structures on the property that need the protection of a homeowner's policy. Simply tell one of the experts at Christensen Insurance Central City your individual concerns, and discover how to make coverage choices with speed and confidence.
Along with competitive rates and discounts, the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service will be there for any homeowner who ends up needing more than just peace of mind from their policy coverage.
Call us at (308) 946-5287 to choose a policy or to set up an office appointment. Christensen Insurance Central City is located at 1618 16th Ave.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Central City life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Christensen Insurance Central City will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (308) 946-5287 and ask for Alicia D York or visit us at 1618 16th Ave,Central City,NE,68826. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceRunning a business can be challenging and fun, and like nothing else you have experienced. Business insurance is one way you can safeguard the stability and continued success of your business for years to come. We at Nationwide Insurance: Christensen Insurance Central City work with Nationwide to provide insurance solutions for your business in Central City. We can help build and customize a policy developed for the unique needs of your company, and an On Your Side® Review will help identify areas of priority.
Nationwide Insurance: Christensen Insurance Central City has insurance options for specific industry types. For instance, we have auto parts retailer business insurance, florist business insurance, and attorneys office insurance among our many packages. If your business qualifies, a business owners policy, or BOP, gets you covered on the essentials, and then you can look at other insurance coverage options such as commercial property insurance to meet your more specific needs. These coverage options can provide peace of mind so that you can make your business all it can be. They also provide a level of customization that is necessary for many businesses because each and every one, even within the same industry, is different. All of these options are available right here in Central City.
Give our team at Nationwide Insurance: Christensen Insurance Central City a call at (308) 946-5287, or stop by our office on 1618 16th Ave. We will answer any questions you have and get started on building an insurance policy for your business needs.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Christensen Insurance Central City also offers products in AZ, IA, KS, NE, SD, TN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim