Class A Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceChoosing the right auto insurer can be tough. With so many options available, finding an insurer that is capable of meeting your needs and maintaining a good relationship with you are important. No matter the make and model of your vehicle, it is crucial for you to maintain a level of coverage that provides great protection from the uncertainties of the road. We work with Nationwide to give you the caliber of insurance protection you deserve.
At Class A Insurance Agency Inc. in Willow Springs, we understand the need for complete transparency, good service, and affordable insurance coverage. That is why we work hard to provide a comprehensive offering of insurance products. Keeping your vehicle properly insured doesn't have to be a financial challenge. Whether you are shopping for coverage for yourself or your family, getting the right amount of protection is easy. When you choose us, you are getting a partner who works for you. Peace of mind and financial security are what you deserve, along with an insurer that addresses all of your concerns in an accurate and timely manner. We are committed to offering you the quality of products and services you need so you can live life on your terms.
Call (708) 328-5150 to speak with Susan L Lareau, or one of our other friendly and knowledgeable agents, at 8728 Archer Ave. We are more than happy to tell you more about our insurance offerings and how we can build a comprehensive policy that works best for your protection and financial needs.
- Homeowners InsuranceClass A Insurance Agency Inc. has teamed up with Nationwide to help you find the right home insurance package for your needs. This includes evaluating both your home and any belongings important to you. With our Valuables Plus® coverage, you can protect expensive items such as works of art, antiques, or jewelry; and replacements are easier than ever with our Brand New Belongings® coverage. Susan L Lareau can answer any questions you have about protecting you and your family's most treasured possessions.
The state of your home also comes in to play when determining what kind of home coverage is best for you. Any detached home additions are also important to evaluating your coverage needs, such as a pool or storage shed. Location also plays an important role in choosing the right home insurance. In Willow Springs, everything from zoning to weather can affect your coverage. Since Class A Insurance Agency Inc. is local to Willow Springs, our agents are knowledgeable of any local factors that may impact your coverage.
Picking home insurance is a very manageable process when you have the right partner by your side. Give Susan L Lareau or any of our other agents a call today at (708) 328-5150 and find out how to get started. You can also come visit us in person at 8728 Archer Ave. We look forward to meeting you.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Class A Insurance Agency Inc., we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Willow Springs. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Susan L Lareau and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (708) 328-5150 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 8728 Archer Ave,Willow Springs,IL,60480 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceIf you need an insurance policy that will provide coverage to your small business, you aren't alone. That is why business owners across the country turn to Nationwide to help them with their insurance needs. Small business owners are unique individuals, so a one-size-fits-all policy may or may not provide the coverage you are looking for. Nationwide agents can educate you about our products and help you customize a well-suited insurance package for you and your business. With us at your service, there is no need to put up with policies that don't serve you any longer.
Property and liability insurance can both be necessary to keep your business safe. Property insurance can protect your physical location from damages caused by natural disasters, theft, and other misfortunes, and liability protects you from lawsuits filed by injured customers or third parties [note: liability does not protect against employee injuries]. There is no need to purchase each of these policies separately since Nationwide offers business owners policies (BOPs) to many types of qualifying businesses. These policies provide all of the aforementioned coverage and more if you choose to add on to your package.
In addition to the coverage mentioned above, Nationwide also offers cyber liability, crime, accounts receivable, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. If you are interested in our products, Susan L Lareau at Nationwide Insurance: Class A Insurance Agency Inc. in Willow Springs can help you find the right one. Stop by your local Nationwide agency on 8728 Archer Ave, or call (708) 328-5150 to learn more.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Class A Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in IL. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim