Coastal Insurance Group
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceCoastal Insurance Group is your go-to source for friendly, knowledgeable advice about your Miami Springs auto insurance. It doesn't matter if you're trying to determine the right claim limits for your household, or if you're a first-time owner of an RV, motorcycle, or specialty vehicle. Whatever your question, we can help you find quick, confident answers and speedily take care of your auto insurance needs.
Coastal Insurance Group customer needs run the gamut from meeting minimum requirements for the state of FL and finding low-as-they-go premiums, to building comprehensive, personalized coverage through various Nationwide programs. Along with higher claim limits, roadside assistance, rental reimbursement, and gap insurance are some of the popular options. You can also reward yourself for every year of claims-free driving by enrolling in the Vanishing Deductible® program.
There are sizable discounts available to most customers, everything from good grades to multiple policy discounts. We also offer plenty of billing and payment options to make running your household just a little bit easier. Whether you're in our neck of the woods on 150 Westward Dr or no matter where you live in Miami Springs, you can get the coverage you need with the Coastal Insurance Group. Give us a call at (305) 887-5999 today.
- Homeowners InsuranceProtecting your Miami Springs property and family from loss is just one of the goals of a home insurance plan. Offering you peace of mind both now and in the event of a loss is one of our top priorities at Coastal Insurance Group. That's why we help you assess your insurance needs before they arise by taking into consideration all the specifics that affect your situation. Many factors influence your need for coverage, including having a pool or detached buildings on your property. Douglas Matthew Webb will help you determine your needs and choose adequate coverage.
Our relationship with Nationwide allows us to offer you a variety of policies that enhance traditional coverage for both personal injury and loss. If you store high-value items at home, or have fine art you'd like to insure, we can help with Valuables Plus®, a program designed specifically for those special heirlooms or prized possessions. If you need to file a claim, we are here to help expedite the process and assist you in getting your home back to normal again.
Give us a call today at (305) 887-5999 to find out more information regarding programs that are right for your situation. Alternately, you can find a time to meet at our office located at 150 Westward Dr. Let us help you with bundling discounts, additional coverage, and a policy that will leave you worry-free
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Miami Springs life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Coastal Insurance Group will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (305) 887-5999 and ask for Douglas Matthew Webb or visit us at 150 Westward Dr,Miami Springs,FL,33166. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceYour business is your pride and joy, and at Nationwide Insurance: Coastal Insurance Group we know how important it is for you to feel confident that sufficient insurance protection is in place. That's why we have a range of excellent solutions designed to offer you a policy that works for your business. For example, you'll find that a businessowners policy, or BOP, provides a combination of property insurance, liability insurance, and other pertinent coverage options targeted specifically to your needs.
You may be considering crime insurance that protects your business if it experiences theft, fraud, or forgery, or accounts receivable coverage that kicks in if one of your customers fails to pay you for your services. Cyber liability Insurance is another important kind of coverage that guards against computer attacks and damage to your computer systems and electronic data, which are very real concerns in today's world. Another worry that may hover at the back of your mind is having to close your doors temporarily if you've suffered a loss from something like a natural disaster. We have coverage for that as well, called business interruption insurance.
Nationwide Insurance: Coastal Insurance Group is proud to work with Nationwide to offer commercial insurance that can address the issues, circumstances, or loss you might face in your business life. From equipment breakdown insurance to workers' compensation, there are many different options, and Douglas Matthew Webb in Miami Springs will be happy to go over them with you. Feel free to stop by our 150 Westward Dr office any time, or phone us at (305) 887-5999. We look forward to learning about your business and discussing the many ways we can help to protect it.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Coastal Insurance Group also offers products in CA, FL, GA, IL, MS, NC, TN, TX, VA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim