Community Development Insurance
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Community Development Insurance. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Ogema.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Community Development Insurance or another experienced agent a call today at (218) 473-2991. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 516 Main St W.
- Homeowners InsuranceBuying home insurance does not have to be a difficult or confusing process. When you speak to the experienced professionals at Community Development Insurance in Ogema, you can rely on clear, comprehensive, and accurate information to help you make the right choices for you and your family. We will help you recognize the pros and cons of each specific policy, so you are empowered to choose the one that offers the best coverage.
When you buy home insurance, you want peace of mind, not unpleasant surprises. For this reason, our agents are happy to explain all exclusions as well as the full extent of potential coverage before you make a decision as to your policy purchase. Anne Marye Hoban is available to discuss the variety of Nationwide home insurance products and to craft an individual policy that addresses the unique risks you face. Visit the office on 516 Main St W or give us a call at (218) 473-2991 to find out the different ways in which you can customize your policy.
Your insurance policy should offer you the full coverage you need, without leaving you with coverage gaps or surprise exclusions. When you fully understand the policy provisions, you have the power to make the right choices to protect your family's financial security. Get in touch with Anne Marye Hoban and find out what you can do to protect your home today.
- Life InsuranceNo matter if you have a family, a spouse or are single, you need a life insurance plan built with the help of Anne Marye Hoban in Ogema. Your plan is intended to provide you and the people most important to you with complete peace of mind, but you might be uncertain as to what kind of protection is best for your particular needs. Know that you have quick and easy access to professional help to ease your mental burden.
From knowing the amount of coverage you need to understanding how your medical history factors into your term or whole life insurance plan, there’s a lot of ground to cover. We sit down with you to get a full understanding of your present situation as well as anything you foresee coming down the road, such as the birth of a child or a shift in your finances. Our agents specialize in pairing you with the perfect protection and mental as well as financial security, and they make sure your plan always reflects your most current needs; just make sure you keep us in the loop on the latest developments in your life that might call for a change to your plan.
If you’re unsatisfied with your current life insurance protection, or if you’re getting insurance for the first time, do yourself a favor and work with a life insurance agent who cares. When you’re ready, we’ll be waiting for you at Community Development Insurance located at 516 Main St W,Ogema,MN,56569. You’re also more than welcome to speak with Anne Marye Hoban directly by calling (218) 473-2991.
- Business InsuranceAt Nationwide Insurance: Community Development Insurance, we've become experts in assessing the challenges and opportunities that come with managing a business in various industries, locations, and personnel throughout 56569. This expertise is part of the job we love doing so much - serving as knowledgeable risk management advisors to local Ogema companies. From commercial property and auto to general liability and more specialized products, let us review the various Nationwide coverage options with you.
Often, a business owner's policy is the way to go for Ogema companies with different types of commercial risk, as this type of policy offers combined coverage and customized solutions. The experts at Nationwide Insurance: Community Development Insurance can help develop one of these policies for your company. We can also help you understand what's at stake, regardless of whether you're looking for a targeted risk management product or a policy with multiple layers of coverage.
Nationwide Insurance: Community Development Insurance is ready to protect what you've worked so hard to build and better position your company for future growth. Moreover, we know that companies can't successfully pursue their long-term goals without taking care of their day-to-day operations. The flexible billing options available from Nationwide should help find the right fit with your budget schedule. Call us at (218) 473-2991 to set up your policy or to make an appointment to talk about your coverage in person. Our office is located at 516 Main St W.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Community Development Insurance also offers products in AZ, CO, MN, ND, SD, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim