Community Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceDon't let confusing terminology keep you from driving with quality insurance. If you have questions about your protection, then John A Sorensen is here to help. At Community Insurance Agency, we work with Nationwide to provide you with personalized automobile insurance solutions. No matter where you are in life, we will make sure you get the coverage that is right for you.
With Nationwide's On Your Side Review®, you leave our office knowing you have the right coverage for the drivers and vehicles in your household. For example, when an accident happens, having uninsured and underinsured coverage options could help in case the other party cannot pay for the damages caused. You can also get our roadside assistance and rental reimbursement insurance to get you back on the road faster after an accident. We will work with you to ensure any discounts you qualify for are applied to lower the impact insurance has on your budget. There are discounts for good drivers, good students, and even for ecofriendly practices like our paperless billing plan. If you are driving in Milltown, know that we will always be there when you need us.
Come in today and talk to John A Sorensen. You can visit us at 74 Main St E or call in advance at (715) 825-3144 to schedule an appointment. We welcome any questions you may have, so do not hold back. Our goal is to provide you with affordable and understandable vehicle protection.
- Homeowners InsuranceAs a responsible home owner, it is important that you have suitable protection against unexpected loss. There are a number of factors that will determine what types of coverage you may need. Whether you live in a severe weather-prone area, you have a pool, or you have a detached garage, Nationwide can provide the policies to fit your needs. At Community Insurance Agency in Milltown, we work with Nationwide. This means that we take the time to ask the right questions to make sure that you have adequate coverage to protect your home and personal belongings.
Some may think that having basic coverage will cover all losses, but this is not the case. John A Sorensen will go over optional solutions such as other structures coverage, personal umbrella, and earthquake coverage. We also strive to make insurance as affordable as possible and will go over discounts that you may qualify for, such as if your home has a fire or burglary alarm.
Along with explaining your coverage in detail, we will also be available to help you out in the event you have to file a claim. If you're not exactly sure what your policy should include, we will help you out. Call our office at (715) 825-3144 to speak with a qualified agent or set up an appointment. You can also stop by our office at 74 Main St E for a complimentary consultation to discuss your insurance needs.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Milltown, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Community Insurance Agency and John A Sorensen can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (715) 825-3144 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 74 Main St E,Milltown,WI,54858 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceAlong with versatile coverage options from Nationwide, Community Insurance Agency has the expertise to customize a business insurance solution for any Milltown company. Whether it's a golf course, medical clinic, food vendor or B2B contractor, learn how to better manage your risk with one of our expert business insurance agents.
First and foremost, it's crucial that any coverage gaps are identified and eliminated. From liability insurance to worker's compensation and other coverage programs, know that your customers, employees, and business are taken care of should a covered event occur. From there, Community Insurance Agency will help structure a policy around your business needs. Many Milltown owners find that a business owner's policy makes the most sense for their company, but standalone insurance coverage for liability, property assets, or commercial auto is also available.
Call Community Insurance Agency at (715) 825-3144. Let's talk about your new policy and the future of your company. We can also schedule an appointment to talk in person. Our office is located at 74 Main St E.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Community Insurance Agency also offers products in MN, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim