Community Insurance Of IA/Rochford
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceLook to the insurance provider who is there when you need them when it comes to vehicle insurance services. Community Insurance Of IA/Rochford works with Nationwide to offer members a wide variety of discounts and services. We are also available to answer any questions you may have about auto insurance plans, either over the phone or in person. Just talk Angela M Rosol to find out more.
We make sure to thoroughly review your insurance needs before finalizing anything. It is our goal that you walk away with protection that you completely understand and can count on. We also make sure you know exactly which of our many discounts are available to you, such as those for good students or for using our ecofriendly paperless billing plan. These discounts may be applied to our many insurance protection options. We offer solutions like liability coverage and roadside assistance. Because we are located locally in New Hampton, we know what the specific weather and traffic conditions are like. We can walk you through the protection options for your vehicles and those specific to New Hampton. Have peace of mind that comes from a personalized insurance plan.
Angela M Rosol is willing to talk to you whenever you have the time. You can call us at (641) 394-4521 or schedule an in-person appointment at 22 N Linn Ave. Our door is always open and your questions will always be answered.
- Homeowners InsuranceHome is where your family builds memories on a daily basis, and we know that one of your top priorities is to protect it with sound insurance coverage. After all, we're talking about financial security, which can mean peace of mind. You can depend on the professionals at Community Insurance Of IA/Rochford in New Hampton to help. We'll walk you through the various options and take the mystery out of acquiring appropriate home insurance.
Basic home insurance coverage includes protection against events such as theft, or damage from the elements. That means that if New Hampton is hit with a major storm system, you are able to protect your family without worrying about paying more for destruction that may be caused. In addition to dwelling coverage that insures against damage to built-in appliances and wall-to-wall carpeting, insurance is also available for water backup caused by sewer or drain issues. You may also want to have detached structures insured, such as your garage or gazebo. Additionally, contents coverage helps to protect your belongings such as furniture and clothing from loss, and this can be defined in your policy.
There are several other options, and Angela M Rosol with Community Insurance Of IA/Rochford proudly works with Nationwide to offer excellent choices in home insurance coverage. You can get the conversation started with a call to (641) 394-4521. You can also stop by our office at 22 N Linn Ave to learn more about the many advantages of protecting your home with a policy that's tailored to your needs.
- Life InsuranceIf you are thinking about purchasing a life insurance policy in New Hampton, you might have a few concerns about the process. You are probably familiar with purchasing insurance for your vehicles and home. However, life insurance requires you to exercise a little more due diligence. Think of life insurance as a long-term, personal investment. The right coverage can provide financial stability for your family. The wrong coverage could leave them with unexpected expenses.
At Community Insurance Of IA/Rochford, we work with Nationwide to provide you with many insurance options to protect your most valuable assets. We understand the need for financial security and the challenges you may encounter in achieving it. We are here to help provide you and your loved ones with friendly and professional assistance in protecting the items and people you cherish the most.
You want the best rates possible for your budget. For you to receive it, you need to consider which types of life insurance you need. Making this decision is not always easy. Fortunately, Angela M Rosol and any of our team members are available to assist. There is some industry language you may not be familiar with that can make it challenging for you to understand policy options. We also offer different levels of coverage with varying death benefits and payment options.
Your policy is only as good as your insurer’s reputation, experience and coverage options. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit you, call (641) 394-4521 to speak with one of our team members, or stop by 22 N Linn Ave,New Hampton,IA,50659 to discuss your insurance needs in our office.
- Business InsuranceSmall business owners have a lot on their mind. In addition to preparing for each day's operations, they have to think about the unexpected circumstances that might arise. Even the best planner cannot foresee everything that a business might encounter within a single day of operation, let alone several years. This is where Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Community Insurance Of IA/Rochford step in. Choosing an agency connected with Nationwide's comprehensive network of agents and service providers gives business owners access to the resources required to plan for tomorrow. Angela M Rosol and the rest of our team are here to help you prepare for the challenges your business may face.
In many ways, running a successful business can depend on making the right choices at the right time. Selecting a good business insurance policy early in your company's life helps make sure that coverage goes to work as soon as you do and continues providing protection each and every day. Our team has helped business owners secure ongoing insurance coverage for small businesses and growing organizations alike. Getting the right kind of protection today will help your company function smoothly.
As a company grows, its insurance needs may change. If you have concerns about the nature of your coverage, come in and speak with Angela M Rosol or call (641) 394-4521. Our offices are located at 22 N Linn Ave.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Community Insurance Of IA/Rochford also offers products in IA, MN, WI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim