Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYour vehicle is an investment in both access and opportunity, which is why it's important to make sure it has the insurance coverage that you need to protect it. Connell Insurance knows how important this is to drivers in Branson, which is why we work with Nationwide to provide policies to our members. Each vehicle and each driver is unique, so their insurance coverage also needs to be.
When building a policy, Anita M Ford asks members to look at the level of liability coverage they need first. From there, we help you figure out the best combination of collision and comprehensive coverage to protect the vehicle from damage when it is in motion and when it is parked. We will also work with you determine what discounts you may qualify for. For example, safe driving history and the vehicle's onboard safety options may help drivers reduce the cost for insurance.
Get the peace of mind you need by getting the policy that fits your needs. Call (417) 334-2000 today. Our agents are ready to answer questions, provide quotes, and sell policies over the phone for our clients' convenience. If you prefer to review your insurance needs face-to-face, you can also call to schedule an appointment. Face-to-face appointments are held in our office at 511 Bee Creek Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceAt Connell Insurance it's our job to increase your sense of financial security and peace of mind through adequate home insurance. There are many components that make up a well-designed insurance policy and Anita M Ford can help you understand and choose the right types and amounts of coverage for your individual situation. Your location in Branson, the number of detached buildings on your property, and your personal belongings all affect the type of coverage you need to be sufficiently protected.
We want your entire experience with Connell Insurance to be simple and hassle-free and that's why we work with Nationwide. Specialized coverage, easy claims processing, and top-notch service are the standard, and each policy is tailored to fit your specific structure and situation. With focused optional coverage such as Brand New Belongings®, you can receive assistance in replacing or repairing your covered belongings.
Whatever options you choose, we strive to make your entire insurance experience, from choosing a policy to filing a claim, as simple as possible. If you need coverage but don't have time to stop in our office, give us a call at (417) 334-2000. We can design a policy over the phone and answer any questions you may have about protecting your valuables. Call today for service or to schedule an appointment at our office located at 511 Bee Creek Rd.
- Life InsuranceNo matter if you have a family, a spouse or are single, you need a life insurance plan built with the help of Anita M Ford in Branson. Your plan is intended to provide you and the people most important to you with complete peace of mind, but you might be uncertain as to what kind of protection is best for your particular needs. Know that you have quick and easy access to professional help to ease your mental burden.
From knowing the amount of coverage you need to understanding how your medical history factors into your term or whole life insurance plan, there’s a lot of ground to cover. We sit down with you to get a full understanding of your present situation as well as anything you foresee coming down the road, such as the birth of a child or a shift in your finances. Our agents specialize in pairing you with the perfect protection and mental as well as financial security, and they make sure your plan always reflects your most current needs; just make sure you keep us in the loop on the latest developments in your life that might call for a change to your plan.
If you’re unsatisfied with your current life insurance protection, or if you’re getting insurance for the first time, do yourself a favor and work with a life insurance agent who cares. When you’re ready, we’ll be waiting for you at Connell Insurance located at 511 Bee Creek Rd,Branson,MO,65616. You’re also more than welcome to speak with Anita M Ford directly by calling (417) 334-2000.
- Business InsuranceActing proactively is one key to small-business success. Whether you run a dry cleaner business, florist shop, real estate office, attorneys office, or something else entirely, we at Nationwide Insurance: Connell Insurance have many excellent insurance solutions to offer you thanks to our working with Nationwide. Nationwide and its agents insure more than 500,000 small businesses all across the United States, and we are committed to providing quality coverage in Branson that is affordable and meets your needs.
If you are uncertain about where to start with your insurance plan, we offer On Your Side® Reviews to assess your business and to make recommendations to the types of insurance coverage you may need. Another good way to approach the matter is to get a business owners policy, or BOP, specific to your industry type. After that, you can add on options to fit specific situations. For example, such additional coverage options include workers compensation insurance, cyber liability insurance, accounts receivable insurance, and crime insurance. Even two businesses in the same industry may have vastly different insurance needs, so we make many coverage choices available. Business size, finances, and target customer base can often factor into insurance coverage as well.
It is natural to wonder about the amount and type of coverage that is appropriate for your business. Contact our office today to get answers. You can give us a call at (417) 334-2000 or visit us on 511 Bee Creek Rd to protect your business as much as possible.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Connell Insurance also offers products in AZ, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, MO, MT, NV, NC, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, UT, WI, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim