Coyle Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceCoyle Insurance Agency Inc. is your local expert for Congers auto insurance and all the Nationwide policy options that go into building a personalized coverage solution. No matter what your driving habits, no matter the number and age of household drivers, there's an auto insurance policy that fits your needs. And it's not just the everyday automobile we can help with. If you have an RV, motorcycle, or boat, our agents can help you understand the unique coverage needs for these vehicles, too.
Have questions about policy types, claim amounts, or liability requirements that apply to NY drivers? Worried about potential gaps in your coverage? Interested in learning more about the Vanishing Deductible® program? Coyle Insurance Agency Inc. can give you the answers. We'll also make sure you receive all the discounts for which you qualify, and the On Your Side® Review makes sure your policy keeps up with your evolving auto insurance needs.
We recognize that purchasing auto insurance isn't exactly a favorite pastime for any Congers driver. By partnering with Nationwide and providing great customer service, Coyle Insurance Agency Inc. can make things a little easier on you. Call us today at (845) 268-7000, and we'll take the stress out of shopping for 10920 car insurance. You can also schedule an appointment to talk about your coverage in person. Our office is located at 1 Lake Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceLet Coyle Insurance Agency Inc. explain the policy choices needed to personalize a policy solution for any Congers household. Our agents are ready to go through and explain the details of various coverage options. Congers homeowners can quickly and clearly understand what's at stake when making their policy choices with Coyle Insurance Agency Inc..
More than just the versatile products, Coyle Insurance Agency Inc. knows the value of Nationwide's prices and services. Competitive rates and widely available discounts ensure affordable coverage for the homeowners who come to us for a policy. Plus, the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service offers immediate guidance on securing shelter, making temporary repairs and preventing further damage, as well as help on completing the claims process.
Whether it's a 10920 home near our local office or a residential property throughout the city, the experts at Coyle Insurance Agency Inc. understand local risks right down to the exact block where the home is located. Let us make sure one of the most important investments you'll ever make doesn't go a single day without coverage. Talk to Stephen A Coyle or one of our other friendly, knowledgeable agents by calling (845) 268-7000. For those who wish to discuss their coverage in person, our office is located at 1 Lake Rd.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Congers life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Coyle Insurance Agency Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (845) 268-7000 and ask for Stephen A Coyle or visit us at 1 Lake Rd,Congers,NY,10920. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceIf you have recently opened a business, you may have several questions about insurance coverage. Finding a policy that provides the right types of coverage in the right amounts can be challenging. Here at Nationwide Insurance: Coyle Insurance Agency Inc., we work with Nationwide to bring personalized insurance options to our customers. Stephen A Coyle works closely with Congers business owners to help them determine the coverage that is most appropriate for them.
Choosing the right coverages will make sure that your investment is doing the most for your business. A policy that is a poor fit can be frustrating, and you might be paying for unnecessary coverages or even underinsuring essential assets. These can be surprisingly common problems that can be corrected with the help of a personalized policy. Nationwide excels at making personalized solutions available, and we have chosen to work with them to give our customers access to improved coverage options. Customers also get the benefit of having access to Nationwide's large network of support associates. Anytime you have questions about your policy or need to make a claim, they can assist.
If you are a new business owner in Congers and have questions about your business's coverage needs, we can help. Years of experience give our team members a nuanced perspective on the evolving coverage needs of businesses and other organizations. You can reach Stephen A Coyle by calling (845) 268-7000. Customers can also visit our office at 1 Lake Rd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Coyle Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in CT, FL, ME, MD, MA, NV, NY, PA, SC, VT, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim