Crawford County Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why Amber Baker focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by Crawford County Insurance Agency to fit any driver's needs in Oblong.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at Crawford County Insurance Agency understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to Amber Baker about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (618) 592-3553. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 105 W Missouri St. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
- Homeowners InsuranceLet Crawford County Insurance Agency explain the policy choices needed to personalize a policy solution for any Oblong household. Our agents are ready to go through and explain the details of various coverage options. Oblong homeowners can quickly and clearly understand what's at stake when making their policy choices with Crawford County Insurance Agency.
More than just the versatile products, Crawford County Insurance Agency knows the value of Nationwide's prices and services. Competitive rates and widely available discounts ensure affordable coverage for the homeowners who come to us for a policy. Plus, the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service offers immediate guidance on securing shelter, making temporary repairs and preventing further damage, as well as help on completing the claims process.
Whether it's a 62449 home near our local office or a residential property throughout the city, the experts at Crawford County Insurance Agency understand local risks right down to the exact block where the home is located. Let us make sure one of the most important investments you'll ever make doesn't go a single day without coverage. Talk to Amber Baker or one of our other friendly, knowledgeable agents by calling (618) 592-3553. For those who wish to discuss their coverage in person, our office is located at 105 W Missouri St.
- Life InsuranceAt Crawford County Insurance Agency, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Oblong think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Amber Baker at (618) 592-3553 to arrange a time to meet in office at 105 W Missouri St,Oblong,IL,62449 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceWhether you have already opened a small business or are considering doing so, business insurance is probably at the front of your mind. Having the proper types of insurance and the right amount of coverage is essential in order to protect yourself, your employees, your customers or clients, and your assets. Deciding what you need does not have to be overwhelming.
Amber Baker at Nationwide Insurance: Crawford County Insurance Agency works together with Nationwide to help people determine which type of insurance coverage will best fit their needs. We sit with you to discuss basic policies such as general liability and property damage insurance, as well as educate you on more in-depth policies such as professional liability coverage, employment practices liability coverage, and umbrella policies. We discuss the type of business you operate, how much you spend per year, how much profit you make, and how many people you employ. We also let you know if there are any vital local, state, or federal laws that require you to carry special policies.
Once you have decided what you need, we come up with a coverage quote that best meets your needs and budget. We even meet with you once per year to discuss any changes in your business and determine if your policy is still meeting your needs. Nationwide Insurance: Crawford County Insurance Agency and Amber Baker is proud to work in conjunction with Nationwide. Schedule a consultation by calling (618) 592-3553 or stopping into our offices on 105 W Missouri St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Crawford County Insurance Agency also offers products in AZ, FL, IL, IN, MI, SC, TX, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim