Crossroads Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIn a world that is filled with uncertainties, driving your vehicle without the right level of coverage can be life-altering. In order for you to overcome situations that result in your vehicle being compromised, you need the assistance of an insurer that has its members best interests in mind. With Nationwide, it is possible for you to regain control of your life and move forward with as little financial inconvenience as possible, because we work with you up front to understand your needs.
At Crossroads Insurance Agency Inc. in Eaton, we know that the best way to serve you is to provide you with a wide range of coverage options from an insurer that has an excellent reputation for protecting its members. With a track record that exemplifies excellence, Nationwide is an insurer you know you can depend on to get you through the tough times when all else fails.
Part of preparing for the future is preparing for the unexpected. Make sure you, your loved ones, and your vehicles are fully protected. You should have a good policy that provides you with protection that is customized to your needs and circumstances. If you are ready to upgrade your insurance and enhance your relationship with an insurer that genuinely cares, contact Casey Jacob Wiederspan at (970) 454-0686. You can also stop by our local office at 213 1st St to learn more about what we have to offer.
- Homeowners InsuranceAs a responsible home owner, it is important that you have suitable protection against unexpected loss. There are a number of factors that will determine what types of coverage you may need. Whether you live in a severe weather-prone area, you have a pool, or you have a detached garage, Nationwide can provide the policies to fit your needs. At Crossroads Insurance Agency Inc. in Eaton, we work with Nationwide. This means that we take the time to ask the right questions to make sure that you have adequate coverage to protect your home and personal belongings.
Some may think that having basic coverage will cover all losses, but this is not the case. Casey Jacob Wiederspan will go over optional solutions such as other structures coverage, personal umbrella, and earthquake coverage. We also strive to make insurance as affordable as possible and will go over discounts that you may qualify for, such as if your home has a fire or burglary alarm.
Along with explaining your coverage in detail, we will also be available to help you out in the event you have to file a claim. If you're not exactly sure what your policy should include, we will help you out. Call our office at (970) 454-0686 to speak with a qualified agent or set up an appointment. You can also stop by our office at 213 1st St for a complimentary consultation to discuss your insurance needs.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Crossroads Insurance Agency Inc., we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Eaton. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Casey Jacob Wiederspan and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (970) 454-0686 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 213 1st St,Eaton,CO,80615 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceNationwide Insurance: Crossroads Insurance Agency Inc. has been helping Eaton businesses manage their risk since the day they opened. From the very beginning, we've been committed to bringing the best services and products to our business clients, and that's why we continue to partner with Nationwide.
Nationwide offers great value for liability, property, and commercial auto, as well as more specialized business insurance products. You can find coverage packages tailored for specific industries. With GrouProtector℠ accident medical insurance, you can organize work events and team-building initiatives without having nightmares about an employee injury. It's also easy to handle several different types of coverage in a single business owner's policy from Nationwide.
While there are common risk factors based on industry and location, every Eaton company has slightly different risk management needs. This is where Casey Jacob Wiederspan and the experts at Nationwide Insurance: Crossroads Insurance Agency Inc. can really make a difference. Let's talk about what gains your company has already made and where it's headed next. From there, we can help customize a policy and billing schedule that will put your company in a better position. Give us a call at (970) 454-0686. We can set up your policy over the phone or schedule a time to talk in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Crossroads Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, ND, PA, TN, WA, WI, WY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim