Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIn a world that is filled with uncertainties, driving your vehicle without the right level of coverage can be life-altering. In order for you to overcome situations that result in your vehicle being compromised, you need the assistance of an insurer that has its members best interests in mind. With Nationwide, it is possible for you to regain control of your life and move forward with as little financial inconvenience as possible, because we work with you up front to understand your needs.
At Curley Associates in Sanford, we know that the best way to serve you is to provide you with a wide range of coverage options from an insurer that has an excellent reputation for protecting its members. With a track record that exemplifies excellence, Nationwide is an insurer you know you can depend on to get you through the tough times when all else fails.
Part of preparing for the future is preparing for the unexpected. Make sure you, your loved ones, and your vehicles are fully protected. You should have a good policy that provides you with protection that is customized to your needs and circumstances. If you are ready to upgrade your insurance and enhance your relationship with an insurer that genuinely cares, contact at (207) 324-8800. You can also stop by our local office at 1087 Main St to learn more about what we have to offer.
- Homeowners InsuranceAt Curley Associates we understand that you want insurance coverage for your home in Sanford without any hassle. Your house and belongings have both economic and emotional value and our agency is here to help you choose insurance that offers both security and peace of mind. In the event of a covered loss, you can rest easy knowing we are here to help. Your coverage needs depend largely on the specifics of your property, such as swimming pools and outbuildings, and So can help you asses your insurance requirements and choose a policy that offers the coverage you need.
Curley Associates has joined with Nationwide to provide you with a variety of sensible home insurance options, including customized coverage programs such as Brand New Belongings®. With this program, you'll receive the cash value of your possessions as well as coverage for any additional funds it takes to replace or repair them. If you enjoy hosting large group gatherings, we can help you determine whether you need additional coverage in case of an accident or injury to one of your guests. Whether your situation requires additional specialized insurance or is more traditional, we can help you find the coverage you need.
To find out more information regarding the programs that are right for you, call (207) 324-8800 today. Our experienced agents can help meet your needs with a customized insurance package, possible discounts, and hassle-free service. We can even help you choose and purchase a policy over the phone. Call today, or stop by our office at 1087 Main St.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Sanford life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Curley Associates will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (207) 324-8800 and ask for or visit us at 1087 Main St,Sanford,ME,04073. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you need to protect your investment. Separately purchasing each type of insurance you need can be costly and time-consuming, but there is a better option. A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, from Nationwide combines some of the most important types of insurance into one easy-to-use policy.
Nationwide Insurance: Curley Associates can help you create a BOP plan to meet your specific needs. Choose from packages designed for auto service businesses, retail businesses, food service companies, service businesses, or office companies. We can even create a custom plan based on your company's specific needs. BOP plans traditionally include property damage, general liability insurance, and income loss coverage due to an interruption, but we can also offer cyber liability, hired and non-owned auto insurance, accounts receivable, and several other options for your business.
You may be wondering why you should choose a policy through Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Curley Associates. Simply put, Nationwide is the number one small business insurer in the country, having had the pleasure of protecting more than 500,000 small businesses in the United States. You will even receive an annual On Your Side® Review to make sure you still have the best protection available for your needs. To learn more, call us at (207) 324-8800 or stop by our offices on 1087 Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Curley Associates also offers products in ME, NH, NC. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim