- Licensed in: PA
- Professional designations: CPCU, CLCS
- Bio: I met my beautiful wife Erin while attending the University of Pittsburgh. We have two sons we are very proud of, Tyler and Stefan.
- Education: I earned a B.A. in Business & Economics from The University of Pittsburgh in 1990. I am a graduate of Plum Senior High School class of 1986
- Agent Qualifications: In 1990 I started as a claims adjuster with Nationwide Insurance in Butler, became an underwriting manager and, in 1998, had the privilege to become the Nationwide Agent in Apollo. I've qualified for Nationwide's Champions Conference 6 times.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: I am a member of the Apollo Area Lions Club, Apollo Area Business Association, Alle Kiski Strong Chamber of Commerce. I've also volunteered for and coached the Kiski Area Girls' Volleyball Team.
- Hobbies: I enjoy golfing, playing dek/roller hockey, reading, going to the movies and, depending on the time of year, rooting for the Steelers, Penguins and Pirates.
DANIEL R CLAIR