Dewey Insurance Agency, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAuto insurance is not one-size-fits-all. For some Kalkaska residents, it's all about state-minimums and low-as-they-go policy premiums. For others, it's about finding the right claim limits to safeguard your family's financial health. For some, the biggest question isn't even about insuring the everyday vehicle, but what sort of auto coverage is needed for their motorcycle, RV, or other specialty vehicle. With the knowledgeable and responsive experts at the Dewey Insurance Agency, Inc., we know how to customize a policy so that it meets the needs and priorities of your Kalkaska household.
As much as we know about auto insurance, it wouldn't be enough without the products and programs available through Nationwide. Along with standard auto coverage options, we're proud to offer our Kalkaska customers more personalized policies. There are exclusive programs like Vanishing Deductible® and a bunch of discounts you may qualify for. Plus, if the day ever comes when you need to use it, Nationwide offers the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service and AutoWatch® so you can monitor your vehicle's repair work.
Let the Dewey Insurance Agency, Inc. take the stress out of buying auto insurance in Kalkaska. Give us a call at (989) 258-2301 to talk about your coverage or to make an appointment with our office during business hours. We're located at 316 N Cedar St.
- Homeowners InsuranceLet Dewey Insurance Agency, Inc. explain the policy choices needed to personalize a policy solution for any Kalkaska household. Our agents are ready to go through and explain the details of various coverage options. Kalkaska homeowners can quickly and clearly understand what's at stake when making their policy choices with Dewey Insurance Agency, Inc..
More than just the versatile products, Dewey Insurance Agency, Inc. knows the value of Nationwide's prices and services. Competitive rates and widely available discounts ensure affordable coverage for the homeowners who come to us for a policy. Plus, the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service offers immediate guidance on securing shelter, making temporary repairs and preventing further damage, as well as help on completing the claims process.
Whether it's a 49646 home near our local office or a residential property throughout the city, the experts at Dewey Insurance Agency, Inc. understand local risks right down to the exact block where the home is located. Let us make sure one of the most important investments you'll ever make doesn't go a single day without coverage. Talk to Cheryl B Witowski or one of our other friendly, knowledgeable agents by calling (989) 258-2301. For those who wish to discuss their coverage in person, our office is located at 316 N Cedar St.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Dewey Insurance Agency, Inc. are here to help newlyweds in the Kalkaska area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (989) 258-2301 and ask for Cheryl B Witowski. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 316 N Cedar St,Kalkaska,MI,49646. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceSmall business owners have a lot on their mind. In addition to preparing for each day's operations, they have to think about the unexpected circumstances that might arise. Even the best planner cannot foresee everything that a business might encounter within a single day of operation, let alone several years. This is where Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Dewey Insurance Agency, Inc. step in. Choosing an agency connected with Nationwide's comprehensive network of agents and service providers gives business owners access to the resources required to plan for tomorrow. Cheryl B Witowski and the rest of our team are here to help you prepare for the challenges your business may face.
In many ways, running a successful business can depend on making the right choices at the right time. Selecting a good business insurance policy early in your company's life helps make sure that coverage goes to work as soon as you do and continues providing protection each and every day. Our team has helped business owners secure ongoing insurance coverage for small businesses and growing organizations alike. Getting the right kind of protection today will help your company function smoothly.
As a company grows, its insurance needs may change. If you have concerns about the nature of your coverage, come in and speak with Cheryl B Witowski or call (989) 258-2301. Our offices are located at 316 N Cedar St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Dewey Insurance Agency, Inc. also offers products in CO, FL, GA, IN, KS, MI, NY, ND, OH, OK, PA, TX, VA, WV, WY, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim