Diebold Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why Kevin A Elliott focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by Diebold Insurance Agency to fit any driver's needs in West Branch.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at Diebold Insurance Agency understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to Kevin A Elliott about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (989) 345-0200. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 817 W Houghton Ave. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
- Homeowners InsuranceAs a responsible home owner, it is important that you have suitable protection against unexpected loss. There are a number of factors that will determine what types of coverage you may need. Whether you live in a severe weather-prone area, you have a pool, or you have a detached garage, Nationwide can provide the policies to fit your needs. At Diebold Insurance Agency in West Branch, we work with Nationwide. This means that we take the time to ask the right questions to make sure that you have adequate coverage to protect your home and personal belongings.
Some may think that having basic coverage will cover all losses, but this is not the case. Kevin A Elliott will go over optional solutions such as other structures coverage, personal umbrella, and earthquake coverage. We also strive to make insurance as affordable as possible and will go over discounts that you may qualify for, such as if your home has a fire or burglary alarm.
Along with explaining your coverage in detail, we will also be available to help you out in the event you have to file a claim. If you're not exactly sure what your policy should include, we will help you out. Call our office at (989) 345-0200 to speak with a qualified agent or set up an appointment. You can also stop by our office at 817 W Houghton Ave for a complimentary consultation to discuss your insurance needs.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a West Branch life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at Diebold Insurance Agency will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (989) 345-0200 and ask for Kevin A Elliott or visit us at 817 W Houghton Ave,West Branch,MI,48661. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceThe business insurance agents at Nationwide Insurance: Diebold Insurance Agency can help you understand how to manage your company's risk and identify possible gaps in your coverage. Along with liability and asset protection, for example, you can get coverage for losses in the case of a temporary shutdown of your business. Our agents have expertise in finding insurance solutions for businesses in virtually every industry of the West Branch economy.
There are also important decisions to discuss that go beyond MI business requirements and your company's individual risk profile. As the owner, you'll want to make sure, for example, that your policy structure meets your month-to-month budget crunch and end-of-year fiscal goals. To this point, Nationwide offers flexible billing options that can be matched with different revenue and expenditure schedules. And if the day ever comes when the life and health of your business depends on making a claim, you'll be dealing with Nationwide's On Your Side® Claims Service.
The experts at Nationwide Insurance: Diebold Insurance Agency offer local knowledge, risk management expertise, and good old-fashioned customer service. We can talk about your coverage in person at our office, located at 817 W Houghton Ave. You can also call us at (989) 345-0200 to get protection for the business you've worked so hard to build.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Diebold Insurance Agency also offers products in AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, NV, NH, NY, NC, ND, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim