Dirk P Davis
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why Dirk P Davis focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by Dirk P Davis to fit any driver's needs in Floyd.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at Dirk P Davis understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to Dirk P Davis about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (540) 745-4127. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 118 N Locust St. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
- Homeowners InsuranceOwning a home can be exciting, but it also comes with additional responsibility. Making sure you are adequately protected against unplanned loss such as theft or natural disasters is an important part of being a home owner. Dirk P Davis in Floyd has a variety of options to help protect your home and personal belongings in the aftermath of an unexpected incident. Some of the coverage types that we offer include replacement cost plus, sewer backup, Brand New Belongings®, Valuables Plus®, and personal liability. We understand that insurance needs vary from one person to another, so we will help you customize a plan to meet your specific situation.
Understanding your policy is also important so that you know exactly what is covered. Along with figuring out the best protection for you, Dirk P Davis will also go over your covered losses, deductible, coverage limits, and any other pertinent information. Our personal touch also continues once you are a member. We will walk you through the claims process if you ever need it and do what we can to help get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
Contact Dirk P Davis to discuss your home insurance solutions as well as any money saving discounts that you may be qualified for. You can schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation at our office, conveniently located at 118 N Locust St. You can also give us a call at (540) 745-4127 to speak with a qualified agent and either sign up for a policy over the phone or ask any questions you may have.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Floyd, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Dirk P Davis and Dirk P Davis can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (540) 745-4127 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 118 N Locust St,Floyd,VA,24091 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceBusinesses experiencing success are likely to go through periods of rapid growth and expansion. Managers, owners, and other leaders have to think carefully about developing the strategies that will make sure that growth proceeds smoothly. If your organization has changed considerably since it was first established, it might be time to reconsider the nature of your business insurance coverage. New business owners just starting out in Floyd have very different insurance needs than owners of established companies. Business owners of companies in the process of restructuring, incorporating, or merging also have to think about whether their current insurance policy is really going to continue performing the right way.
Dirk P Davis has helped business owners adapt to changing circumstances through the application of improved insurance solutions. Here at Dirk P Davis we work with Nationwide to offer our customers improved policy options. We can develop customized solutions that more precisely meet the developing concerns faced by growing businesses. This is a great way to achieve the peace of mind that our insurance policies have the potential to deliver.
Your company deserves the very best protection moving forward. Call us at (540) 745-4127 or visit our 118 N Locust St location and speak with Dirk P Davis or another member of our team. We can tell you more about the lines of coverage that Nationwide makes available. In no time, we can develop a policy that suits the work you do. Investing in protection today makes the uncertainties that come along with growth easier to handle.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Dirk P Davis also offers products in NC, VA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim