Dodge Insurance LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Dodge Insurance LLC. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in Dodge.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Dodge Insurance LLC or another experienced agent a call today at (402) 693-2201. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 439 2nd St.
- Homeowners InsuranceAt Dodge Insurance LLC we understand that you want insurance coverage for your home in Dodge without any hassle. Your house and belongings have both economic and emotional value and our agency is here to help you choose insurance that offers both security and peace of mind. In the event of a covered loss, you can rest easy knowing we are here to help. Your coverage needs depend largely on the specifics of your property, such as swimming pools and outbuildings, and Louanne A Kampschneider can help you asses your insurance requirements and choose a policy that offers the coverage you need.
Dodge Insurance LLC has joined with Nationwide to provide you with a variety of sensible home insurance options, including customized coverage programs such as Brand New Belongings®. With this program, you'll receive the cash value of your possessions as well as coverage for any additional funds it takes to replace or repair them. If you enjoy hosting large group gatherings, we can help you determine whether you need additional coverage in case of an accident or injury to one of your guests. Whether your situation requires additional specialized insurance or is more traditional, we can help you find the coverage you need.
To find out more information regarding the programs that are right for you, call (402) 693-2201 today. Our experienced agents can help meet your needs with a customized insurance package, possible discounts, and hassle-free service. We can even help you choose and purchase a policy over the phone. Call today, or stop by our office at 439 2nd St.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Dodge Insurance LLC proudly work with residents in the Dodge area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (402) 693-2201 and ask to speak to Louanne A Kampschneider. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 439 2nd St,Dodge,NE,68633. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceThe business you own is something you wake up thinking about, and the issues of the day linger in your mind way past closing time. Whether your business is properly insured may be one of those issues, and if so, we'd like to help. Nationwide Insurance: Dodge Insurance LLC works with Nationwide to offer you insurance coverage to put your mind at ease. There are many different options, and we can combine those that are the most appropriate for your specific kind of business so that you will be covered for potential problems that are of the most concern to you.
A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, might be the perfect solution for coverage. If you have fewer than 100 employees and less than $5 million in annual sales plus property or equipment you want to protect, a BOP is worth exploring. To begin with, you'll be covered for property damage and general liability. It might be wise to add crime insurance to protect your business against fraud or theft, and equipment breakdown insurance which covers mechanical and electrical equipment as well as your computers. Speaking of computers, you might also want to add cyber liability insurance, which is great to have if someone hacks your computers and your electronic data is compromised.
We know how hard you work to keep your customers happy and your company running on an even keel. When you're ready to talk about insurance protection, just give Louanne A Kampschneider a call at (402) 693-2201, or stop by our 439 2nd St office in Dodge. Having comprehensive coverage for your business will mean one less thing you have to think about when you wake up in the morning.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Dodge Insurance LLC also offers products in NE. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim