E M Freedman Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAfter devoting a great deal of time and energy to choosing your vehicle, make sure to get the right protection when insuring your vehicle. Christopher D Dupill specializes in making it easy for Randolph drivers to protect one of their largest investments with insurance, which is why we're working with Nationwide to give each of our members true peace of mind when they're behind the wheel and even when they're not.
Even if this isn't your first time getting insurance, the number of options you have to choose from can be overwhelming. At E M Freedman Insurance Agency Inc., we not only provide you with the basic types of auto insurance that nearly every driver needs, but we go the extra mile to make sure you have the exact level of liability, personal injury protection, comprehensive, collision, and under/uninsured motorist coverage you require. This way, you aren't paying for more protection than you truly need. We can also work with you to assess whether additional drivers or a family member should be added to your insurance protection in order that everyone benefits from an airtight plan. Once you have your plan in place, we hope you'll sit down with us to discuss any major changes that have taken place in your life, such as moving, driving more or less, adding new features to your insured vehicle, or changing jobs. All of these factors can have an impact on your protection, and we always want to make sure that protection is up-to-date.
Once you're ready to discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent and agency who care, we hope you'll give us a call at (781) 963-0699. You're also more than welcome to visit us at 20 Scanlon Dr.
- Homeowners InsuranceIn order to have stable financial security measures in place, it is crucial that you invest in home insurance regardless of whether you own your house in Randolph outright or you still have payments to make on the mortgage. We at E M Freedman Insurance Agency Inc. are proud to offer Nationwide solutions designed to protect our members and their homes from weather hazards to crimes such as theft. Because your house is a place of love, life, and safety, Christopher D Dupill and our other experienced agents are prepared to help you and your family members get back to your normal lives as soon as possible should an incident occur.
Everyone has a unique set of circumstances that requires specific kinds of protection, which is why our agents are trained to identify these circumstances and do the hard work of narrowing down the options for you. For example, if you own a pool in your backyard, then it may be in your interest to have liability coverage in the event that one of your guests suffers an injury while using it. If there are a substantial number of valuables such as jewelry and antiques in the house, something such as the Valuables Plus® plan can keep those items covered.
By calling E M Freedman Insurance Agency Inc. at (781) 963-0699 today, you can become more educated about our available policies as well as discounts that are available. Our goal is to provide you with an insurance purchasing experience that is as stress-free as possible. Find out more by visiting us on 20 Scanlon Dr or by giving us a call.
- Life InsuranceBringing home a new baby, like many of life’s happy events, also brings on new responsibilities. New obligations can be more easily shouldered if you take steps now to plan ahead. In order to provide long-term financial security for your family, you need a Randolph life insurance agent who can help you understand the types of life insurance that best suit your family’s needs.
The agents at E M Freedman Insurance Agency Inc. will help you safeguard your family’s future by helping you select the right life insurance. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and answer all your questions. We are here to help you assess your needs and will explain the difference between whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
Our agency will help you determine the appropriate level of coverage for you and your family. There are several considerations when deciding the amount of coverage you need. Besides funeral and burial costs, you should consider current debts such as your mortgage, car loans and credit card debt.
You may also want to include child care and long-term educational expenses when figuring coverage amount. Whether your family has one or two sources of income, you should think about covering lost income for a specified number of years. We will also help you determine the number of years for which you need coverage.
Whether you have a new baby on the way, or you brought your baby home several months ago, now is the time to plan for life’s eventualities. Call (781) 963-0699 and ask for Christopher D Dupill or visit us at 20 Scanlon Dr,Randolph,MA,02368. We will be happy to work with you to make sure your family’s financial security is always protected.
- Business InsuranceWhether you operate a golf course, medical clinic, or auto repair shop, coverage from Nationwide can fulfill all the small business insurance requirements that apply to Randolph companies. Let Nationwide Insurance: E M Freedman Insurance Agency Inc. help make sure that your customers and employees are protected, while also allowing your company to move forward when covered damages do occur.
The versatile risk management products from Nationwide are backed by strong value, attractive discounts, and the superior On Your Side® Claims Service. Moreover, flexible billing helps meet your financial scheduling needs, while different payment options can prevent insurance from becoming another logistical hassle. From customized policies to good old fashioned customer service, it's all part of the package Nationwide Insurance: E M Freedman Insurance Agency Inc. offers our Randolph business clients.
No matter how well you know your business, there always seems to be a few lingering questions about the right coverage for your company. Whether it's the location of your storefront, the size of your commercial fleet, or the feasibility of new employee benefits, let Nationwide Insurance: E M Freedman Insurance Agency Inc. answer any and all questions you might have. Give us a call at (781) 963-0699 to talk about your coverage or to schedule an office appointment at 20 Scanlon Dr.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The E M Freedman Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in CT, FL, ME, MA, NH, NY, RI, VT. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim