Eagle Pointe LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhat do you desire from an auto insurance company? Many people ask for a smooth and easy claims process as well as attentive service. Eagle Pointe LLC has teamed up with Nationwide to deliver precisely that experience. Clients are not a number to us, they are individuals. Everyone's car insurance requirements in Sutton differ, and we recognize that.
Nationwide offers a wide-ranging array of programs and coverage levels so that you are able to pick what is right for you. For example, the many coverage offerings include Liability coverage, Collision coverage, Medical Payments coverage, and Roadside Assistance coverage. Nationwide not only provides auto insurance but also has programs for motorcycles, RVs, and other special vehicle types. Of course, insurance needs change from year to year, so Nationwide offers an annual On Your Side® Review to look at your specific needs.
Give Michael R Johnson a call today at (402) 773-4597 to get a conversation going about car insurance needs. Face-to-face chats are great too, just make an appointment and stop by the office at 227 N Saunders Ave. We can provide more information about discounts you may qualify for, such as Multi-Policy discounts, Accident-Free discounts, Paperless documents, and Good Student discounts.
- Homeowners InsuranceHomeowners insurance is a crucial part of owning and protecting a home. That's why the Eagle Pointe LLC has worked so diligently to understand the insurance priorities of 68979 homeowners and their residential properties. In fact, the exact location of your home may mean your home's risk profile is slightly different from that of your Sutton neighbors' right down the street. No matter the specifics, Nationwide has coverage that's right for your Sutton home, and our agents can help further personalize your homeowner's policy.
How so? Beyond the location, the property itself often has very different kinds of assets that can be protected through home insurance coverage. The structure and dwelling coverage are the backbone of most policies, but Eagle Pointe LLC offers plenty of additional coverage options through Nationwide. These options cover things like a detached garage or other buildings, contents and valuables, or even a number of exclusive coverage programs like Better Roof Replacement®. Plus, if the time ever comes when one or more of our homeowners need to return a home to its former glory, the Nationwide On Your Side® Claims Service offers extra peace of mind.
Our office is located at 227 N Saunders Ave. But our home insurance expertise extends throughout the greater Sutton area. Call the Eagle Pointe LLC at (402) 773-4597 to get our take on the best way to protect against potential homeowner damages.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Eagle Pointe LLC are here to help newlyweds in the Sutton area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (402) 773-4597 and ask for Michael R Johnson. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 227 N Saunders Ave,Sutton,NE,68979. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner, you're often the last person to leave the office or jobsite at the end of the day, but dedication has no doubt always been a part of your work ethic. At Nationwide Insurance: Eagle Pointe LLC in Sutton, we have a similar view. We're dedicated to providing outstanding insurance options that are customized to suit the needs of many different industries, and that's why we work with Nationwide. We can provide coverage that will help you protect and build your business so you have peace of mind.
If yours is a manufacturing company, you may be looking for equipment breakdown coverage. If you have dozens of computers, you will probably want to check out cyber liability insurance that provides coverage for malicious hacking and damage to your computer system. On the other hand, you may be more interested in basic property insurance, which covers your losses from causes as diverse as fire, vandalism or damage from vehicles, or even airplanes. Asset protection can include everything from office equipment to accounting records to the satellite dish on your roof. The point is, insurance plans can be as varied as the reasons for needing coverage, and we would be happy to help you develop a plan customized to suit the requirements of your unique business.
To learn more about commercial insurance, call Michael R Johnson at (402) 773-4597 or drop by our 227 N Saunders Ave office. You'll be amazed at the many options that are available for protecting the different aspects of your business. With the proper insurance coverage in place, you'll have one less thing to worry about when you finally leave work for the day.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Eagle Pointe LLC also offers products in CO, IA, KS, MN, NE. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim