East Coast Insurors Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIf you've recently bought a brand new or new-to-you vehicle in Palm Coast, you'll want an all-encompassing auto insurance plan that protects your new investment. East Coast Insurors Inc. specializes in supplying local drivers with personalized auto coverage that gives you peace of mind. Let us give you the confidence that comes with knowing you and your vehicle are in the very best of care.
Patricia R Parra is an agent who gets to know you and your driving habits before recommending a superior protection plan backed by Nationwide. The features of your vehicle, how often you drive, where you park your vehicle at night, and your driving record, among other factors, all influence your premium. We take each of those factors into consideration before recommending a plan that fits your needs. If you do have to file a claim, we'll make sure the process is quick and simple so that you can have your vehicle repaired as quickly as possible and get back to enjoying the open road. For those times when repairs will take several days, we recommend that you opt for rental reimbursement coverage so that you don't spend more than necessary to maintain your regular driving habits.
Even if you haven't yet bought your vehicle, it's never too early to start thinking about auto coverage or the right company to provide you with that coverage. Whenever you're ready, call (386) 446-3426 to speak with an agency representative to discuss your coverage needs. You can also stop by and see us at 4845 Belle Terre Pkwy.
- Homeowners InsuranceHave you recently renovated part of your home or garage? Have you invested in new landscaping, a swimming pool, or other outdoor features? If there have been big changes made to your Palm Coast home or property, then it might be time to take a closer look at your current home insurance policy. The policy you bought upon originally taking ownership of your house may not provide the right kind of coverage now that major changes have taken place. Even if only small changes have been made, reviewing your home insurance policy from time to time can be a good idea. Patricia R Parra has helped Palm Coast homeowners discover improved coverage solutions with the help of Nationwide's extensive selection of insurance products.
Personalized insurance solutions are those that most closely reflect the concerns of homeowners. We work closely with our customers to better understand their individual needs. As a leader in home insurance, East Coast Insurors Inc. can find a coverage solution that best fits you and your home.
As a member, you'll find Nationwide's network of agents and service associates make filing a claim simple; contact an associate with questions or concerns at any time. To re-evaluate your current home insurance coverage, or to explore what other options might be available, please visit East Coast Insurors Inc. at 4845 Belle Terre Pkwy. You can also reach our associates by calling (386) 446-3426. Make this year the time that you finally take charge of your insurance; we can provide the right assistance at every stage.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at East Coast Insurors Inc. proudly work with residents in the Palm Coast area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (386) 446-3426 and ask to speak to Patricia R Parra. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 4845 Belle Terre Pkwy,Palm Coast,FL,32164. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceThe business you own is something you wake up thinking about, and the issues of the day linger in your mind way past closing time. Whether your business is properly insured may be one of those issues, and if so, we'd like to help. Nationwide Insurance: East Coast Insurors Inc. works with Nationwide to offer you insurance coverage to put your mind at ease. There are many different options, and we can combine those that are the most appropriate for your specific kind of business so that you will be covered for potential problems that are of the most concern to you.
A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, might be the perfect solution for coverage. If you have fewer than 100 employees and less than $5 million in annual sales plus property or equipment you want to protect, a BOP is worth exploring. To begin with, you'll be covered for property damage and general liability. It might be wise to add crime insurance to protect your business against fraud or theft, and equipment breakdown insurance which covers mechanical and electrical equipment as well as your computers. Speaking of computers, you might also want to add cyber liability insurance, which is great to have if someone hacks your computers and your electronic data is compromised.
We know how hard you work to keep your customers happy and your company running on an even keel. When you're ready to talk about insurance protection, just give Patricia R Parra a call at (386) 446-3426, or stop by our 4845 Belle Terre Pkwy office in Palm Coast. Having comprehensive coverage for your business will mean one less thing you have to think about when you wake up in the morning.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The East Coast Insurors Inc. also offers products in AL, FL, GA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim