Edinger Insurance Services
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the coverage you buy is important, but the language of underwriting can be a little difficult for those who are new to it. That's why Edinger Insurance Services focuses on explaining auto insurance coverage in a common sense way that members in Canyon Lake appreciate. That way, it's easier to enjoy your vehicle with the assurance you understand what is covered in the event of an accident.
Auto policies tend to start with liability coverage, and the right amount can depend on the vehicle you drive, the state's requirements, and other factors. Once you have the liability package you need, collision coverage is there to help take care of any covered damage your vehicle takes in the event of an accident, and comprehensive packages are there to cover you in the event of an incident when the vehicle is not in motion. Eric Perry Davis works with Nationwide to provide drivers with a wide range of coverage choices. After you find the right coverage levels for your vehicle, we will apply discounts you may qualify for such as for safety equipment in the vehicle or your safe driving history.
Finding out more about our policy options is easy. Our offices can be reached at (951) 244-8760, and agents are happy to take set appointments for in-person consultations at our office located at 31600 Railroad Canyon Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceAt Edinger Insurance Services it's our job to increase your sense of financial security and peace of mind through adequate home insurance. There are many components that make up a well-designed insurance policy and Eric Perry Davis can help you understand and choose the right types and amounts of coverage for your individual situation. Your location in Canyon Lake, the number of detached buildings on your property, and your personal belongings all affect the type of coverage you need to be sufficiently protected.
We want your entire experience with Edinger Insurance Services to be simple and hassle-free and that's why we work with Nationwide. Specialized coverage, easy claims processing, and top-notch service are the standard, and each policy is tailored to fit your specific structure and situation. With focused optional coverage such as Brand New Belongings®, you can receive assistance in replacing or repairing your covered belongings.
Whatever options you choose, we strive to make your entire insurance experience, from choosing a policy to filing a claim, as simple as possible. If you need coverage but don't have time to stop in our office, give us a call at (951) 244-8760. We can design a policy over the phone and answer any questions you may have about protecting your valuables. Call today for service or to schedule an appointment at our office located at 31600 Railroad Canyon Rd.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Edinger Insurance Services proudly work with residents in the Canyon Lake area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (951) 244-8760 and ask to speak to Eric Perry Davis. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 31600 Railroad Canyon Rd,Canyon Lake,CA,92587. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceAs a business owner you have a lot of responsibility. One of your priorities should be to make sure that you are properly protected in the event of a loss. At Nationwide Insurance: Edinger Insurance Services in Canyon Lake, we understand that every company has its own unique risks and coverage needs. That is why we go over your business in detail including if you own or rent your building, the number and types of employees you have, and the nature of your business. We then recommend a custom plan to make sure you are protected against a variety of different risks.
While some companies may offer a one-size-fits-all policy, we have several options that you can choose from. For example, if your employees will be driving company vehicles or their own for business purposes it is important to have commercial auto coverage. If your business depends on computers and equipment for daily operation, you may want to have protection against equipment breakdown. You also may need extra liability protection, such as umbrella insurance, in order to protect you when accidents happen. To make things easy, many business owners choose our business owners policy (BOP), which packages important coverages together.
When you are ready to protect your company, Eric Perry Davis is available to walk you through your options. You can call our office at (951) 244-8760 to set up an appointment or speak with an agent over the phone. You can also visit our office at 31600 Railroad Canyon Rd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Edinger Insurance Services also offers products in CA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim