Elliot Whittier Insurance Services LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding your insurance coverage should never involve having to learn a new language. That's why and Elliot Whittier Insurance Services LLC are proud to be working with Nationwide to provide robust, easily customizable policies explained in language that is easy to follow. We understand that our members are not insurance experts, and that's why they come to us. We work hard to make sure every new policyholder understands their terms, exclusions, and limits so they get the coverage they need to drive with peace of mind in Danvers.
This starts by building a policy, and for auto insurance that usually means starting with liability coverage. The best balance of coverage here respects state minimums and goes beyond them when necessary to meet your individual needs. The next step is to look into collision and comprehensive coverage, and to set appropriate deductibles and optional features that go with each one. Discounts are also available for drivers who qualify with the right safety features installed and safe driving records.
Get the coverage you need in language that makes it easy to understand. Call (978) 977-4884 to get started with quotes or questions, or to schedule an in-person appointment for your consultation. In-person meetings are held in our office at 75 Sylvan St.
- Homeowners InsuranceModern home insurance coverage is not one-size-fits-all, but is instead based on the unique aspects of your home and living in Danvers. Some physical components to consider when covering your home are detached additions, like pools and sheds.
Another aspect of home insurance is covering the belongings on the inside, the ones that are most valuable or the most important to you. For expensive works of art, antiques or jewelry, there is our Valuables Plus® coverage. If the unforeseen does happen, you can be covered with our Brand New Belongings® program which aids in the repair or replacement of your covered belongings. Whether you're covering priceless memories or expensive boutique items, and all our other local agents want to make sure you get the best coverage possible.
The sheer number of coverage options and discounts can seem overwhelming, but not when you have Elliot Whittier Insurance Services LLC to explain every step along the way. We're located at 75 Sylvan St, but you can also call us at (978) 977-4884 to schedule an appointment or just ask questions.
- Life InsuranceAt Elliot Whittier Insurance Services LLC, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Danvers think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact at (978) 977-4884 to arrange a time to meet in office at 75 Sylvan St,Danvers,MA,01923 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceThe business you own is something you wake up thinking about, and the issues of the day linger in your mind way past closing time. Whether your business is properly insured may be one of those issues, and if so, we'd like to help. Nationwide Insurance: Elliot Whittier Insurance Services LLC works with Nationwide to offer you insurance coverage to put your mind at ease. There are many different options, and we can combine those that are the most appropriate for your specific kind of business so that you will be covered for potential problems that are of the most concern to you.
A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, might be the perfect solution for coverage. If you have fewer than 100 employees and less than $5 million in annual sales plus property or equipment you want to protect, a BOP is worth exploring. To begin with, you'll be covered for property damage and general liability. It might be wise to add crime insurance to protect your business against fraud or theft, and equipment breakdown insurance which covers mechanical and electrical equipment as well as your computers. Speaking of computers, you might also want to add cyber liability insurance, which is great to have if someone hacks your computers and your electronic data is compromised.
We know how hard you work to keep your customers happy and your company running on an even keel. When you're ready to talk about insurance protection, just give a call at (978) 977-4884, or stop by our 75 Sylvan St office in Danvers. Having comprehensive coverage for your business will mean one less thing you have to think about when you wake up in the morning.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Elliot Whittier Insurance Services LLC also offers products in CT, KS, ME, MD, MA, NH, NY, PA, RI, SC, TN, WV, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim