- Licensed in: GA, KY, OH, TN
- Bio: Emily is married to Travis Poe. They have two daughters, Maci and Tenley. She loves to spend her spare time with family, gardening and traveling.
- Education: Emily graduated from Chillicothe High School in 2001. She attended and graduated with a BS from Liberty University in May of 2005.
- Agent Qualifications: Emily is licensed in the state of Ohio in Property & Casualty and Life & Health. She has her Life license in SC and her P&C license in KY & NC.
- Awards: Champion Award, Million Dollar Round Table, Presidents Conference Award, Nationwide Commercial Council
- Community activities: Emily is on the Ross County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. She is Chair of the Ross Co. Home & Garden show, & leads worship at Centerpoint Church. Every year, Emily is actively involved & sponsors the CHS Prom Promise program.
Gerber Insurance Agency Inc
Thur: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
* Closed 12:00 to 1:00 for lunch(740) 775-0600
- Primary: (740) 775-0600(740) 775-0600
- Fax: (740) 775-0697