Evergreen Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceMany terms associated with auto insurance can be confusing. For example, what does "comprehensive car insurance" mean? You will get answers to questions and much more when talking about your insurance needs with Evergreen Insurance Agency. We work with Nationwide to bring you excellent service and coverage in East Grand Forks.
Most states require the purchase of liability coverage. This coverage protects you when you become legally liable for damage to another auto or someone else's injuries from a car accident. Comprehensive coverage provides additional protection for your vehicle from loss due to theft, fire, hail, and other factors. Other offerings include Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection coverage, and features such as Roadside Assistance.
Give Evergreen Insurance Agency or another experienced agent a call today at (218) 773-4158. Drivers can discuss options over the phone or in person at 722 Demers Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceNo matter which Charlotte neighborhood you live in, home insurance isn't a luxury. It's an essential measure of financial protection against many different coverable losses. Let the Evergreen Insurance Agency quickly and clearly explain the different types of coverage you need for your property and belongings. We take great pride in finding personalized policy solutions for our East Grand Forks homeowners.
Have a bunch of older belongings that would be difficult to afford to replace? You'll be interested in Nationwide's Brand New Belongings® program. Are there several high-value items in your home? We'll talk about Valuables Plus® coverage. Do you host a lot of parties, or do you have a swimming pool in the backyard? The most important financial protection in your East Grand Forks homeowner's policy may very well be liability coverage.
This catalog of personalized coverage programs is impressive, but it's not the only reason the Evergreen Insurance Agency partners with Nationwide. Give us a call at (218) 773-4158. We can talk about available policy discounts, the no-hassle treatment you can expect from the On Your Side® Claims Service, and all the advantages that come with a Nationwide home insurance policy. You can also schedule an appointment with our office. We're located at 722 Demers Ave.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At Evergreen Insurance Agency, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in East Grand Forks. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Jason T Mack and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (218) 773-4158 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 722 Demers Ave,East Grand Forks,MN,56721 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceIf you need an insurance policy that will provide coverage to your small business, you aren't alone. That is why business owners across the country turn to Nationwide to help them with their insurance needs. Small business owners are unique individuals, so a one-size-fits-all policy may or may not provide the coverage you are looking for. Nationwide agents can educate you about our products and help you customize a well-suited insurance package for you and your business. With us at your service, there is no need to put up with policies that don't serve you any longer.
Property and liability insurance can both be necessary to keep your business safe. Property insurance can protect your physical location from damages caused by natural disasters, theft, and other misfortunes, and liability protects you from lawsuits filed by injured customers or third parties [note: liability does not protect against employee injuries]. There is no need to purchase each of these policies separately since Nationwide offers business owners policies (BOPs) to many types of qualifying businesses. These policies provide all of the aforementioned coverage and more if you choose to add on to your package.
In addition to the coverage mentioned above, Nationwide also offers cyber liability, crime, accounts receivable, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. If you are interested in our products, Jason T Mack at Nationwide Insurance: Evergreen Insurance Agency in East Grand Forks can help you find the right one. Stop by your local Nationwide agency on 722 Demers Ave, or call (218) 773-4158 to learn more.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Evergreen Insurance Agency also offers products in MN, ND. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim