F A Peabody Insurance
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceTaking the time to understand auto insurance concepts, like the difference between "collision" and "comprehensive" coverage, can be frustrating when you are trying to shop on your own and you just want to know what kind of protection you will get. That's why F A Peabody Insurance prioritizes communication with clients, so our agents can translate industry terms into coverage explanations that leave drivers in Beaver Falls feeling confident they have exactly the coverage they need.
Starting with basic liability insurance and adding features until you have a personalized plan to address your needs means understanding the differences between drivers, car styles, and vehicles in different stages of their operating life. Cassie L Fostun works with Nationwide to construct policies that meet your needs with options like comprehensive coverage against damage while parked or even robbery.
If you have questions about coverage options and policies, talk to one of our agents by calling us at (207) 532-2291. You can get answers, make a purchase over the phone, or schedule an in-person consultation meeting with Cassie L Fostun in our office at 29 North St.
- Homeowners InsuranceProtecting your Houlton property and family from loss is just one of the goals of a home insurance plan. Offering you peace of mind both now and in the event of a loss is one of our top priorities at F A Peabody Insurance. That's why we help you assess your insurance needs before they arise by taking into consideration all the specifics that affect your situation. Many factors influence your need for coverage, including having a pool or detached buildings on your property. Cassie L Fostun will help you determine your needs and choose adequate coverage.
Our relationship with Nationwide allows us to offer you a variety of policies that enhance traditional coverage for both personal injury and loss. If you store high-value items at home, or have fine art you'd like to insure, we can help with Valuables Plus®, a program designed specifically for those special heirlooms or prized possessions. If you need to file a claim, we are here to help expedite the process and assist you in getting your home back to normal again.
Give us a call today at (207) 532-2291 to find out more information regarding programs that are right for your situation. Alternately, you can find a time to meet at our office located at 29 North St. Let us help you with bundling discounts, additional coverage, and a policy that will leave you worry-free
- Life InsuranceGetting married, having kids and sending them off to college are all exciting milestones. As your life changes, so do your insurance needs. You might have concerns about securing your family’s future when you are no longer around. You might also have some financial concerns about how they will manage any debts that you leave behind.
At F A Peabody Insurance, we understand the need to provide your loved ones with a financial safety net. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to adjust your coverage or this is your first-time shopping for life insurance, we can handle your insurance needs.
We work with Nationwide to provide friendly service and diverse coverage options to customers in Houlton. We recommend speaking to a life insurance agent for assistance in getting the right coverage for your unique situation.
There are several types of life insurance for you to consider, such as term, whole, universal and more. Choosing the right coverage may seem overwhelming. Fortunately, Cassie L Fostun and our other team members can go over options to help you find a solution that provides the amount of coverage that meets your needs and can help you achieve your long-term financial goals.
If you are ready to learn coverage options, contact one of our agents at (207) 532-2291 to discuss them over the phone. You can also make an appointment or visit our office at 29 North St,Houlton,ME,04730 to meet in person. Our agent will be more than happy to evaluate your circumstances to help you get the right solution.
- Business InsuranceIf you need an insurance policy that will provide coverage to your small business, you aren't alone. That is why business owners across the country turn to Nationwide to help them with their insurance needs. Small business owners are unique individuals, so a one-size-fits-all policy may or may not provide the coverage you are looking for. Nationwide agents can educate you about our products and help you customize a well-suited insurance package for you and your business. With us at your service, there is no need to put up with policies that don't serve you any longer.
Property and liability insurance can both be necessary to keep your business safe. Property insurance can protect your physical location from damages caused by natural disasters, theft, and other misfortunes, and liability protects you from lawsuits filed by injured customers or third parties [note: liability does not protect against employee injuries]. There is no need to purchase each of these policies separately since Nationwide offers business owners policies (BOPs) to many types of qualifying businesses. These policies provide all of the aforementioned coverage and more if you choose to add on to your package.
In addition to the coverage mentioned above, Nationwide also offers cyber liability, crime, accounts receivable, and income loss coverage due to an interruption. If you are interested in our products, Cassie L Fostun at Nationwide Insurance: F A Peabody Insurance in Houlton can help you find the right one. Stop by your local Nationwide agency on 29 North St, or call (207) 532-2291 to learn more.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The F A Peabody Insurance also offers products in ME. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim