Falcon Insurance Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the coverage you buy is important, but the language of underwriting can be a little difficult for those who are new to it. That's why Falcon Insurance Inc. focuses on explaining auto insurance coverage in a common sense way that members in Forest Park appreciate. That way, it's easier to enjoy your vehicle with the assurance you understand what is covered in the event of an accident.
Auto policies tend to start with liability coverage, and the right amount can depend on the vehicle you drive, the state's requirements, and other factors. Once you have the liability package you need, collision coverage is there to help take care of any covered damage your vehicle takes in the event of an accident, and comprehensive packages are there to cover you in the event of an incident when the vehicle is not in motion. Azfar Haque works with Nationwide to provide drivers with a wide range of coverage choices. After you find the right coverage levels for your vehicle, we will apply discounts you may qualify for such as for safety equipment in the vehicle or your safe driving history.
Finding out more about our policy options is easy. Our offices can be reached at (404) 361-2054, and agents are happy to take set appointments for in-person consultations at our office located at 713 Forest Parkway.
- Homeowners InsuranceNeed help understanding what's required by your home lender? Or how you can best protect your home's property value including the dwelling, other property structures, and the belongings inside the home? Let Falcon Insurance Inc. make sure you don't miss that crucial detail about your homeowner's policy. Along with their general expertise of Forest Park home insurance, our agents will listen carefully to your questions and concerns. From there, it's a straightforward process to find the policy coverage that makes the most sense for your home and your loved ones.
Everything from the age of the home to the age of the homeowner can mean new ways to save on your Forest Park home insurance. There are also exclusive Nationwide benefits programs, like Brand New Belongings® and Better Roof Replacement®>. These programs will make it easier to move forward should a covered damage occur. In the meantime, they offer extra peace of mind.
You probably didn't build the house on your own, and nor should you have to wade through the details of a home insurance policy by yourself either. Let Falcon Insurance Inc. demystify the process and help you understand how a policy protects you from covered damages. When it comes to something this important, you don't want to stay in the dark. Give us a call at (404) 361-2054 to discuss your policy. Or schedule an appointment with our office at 713 Forest Parkway to talk about your concerns in person with Azfar Haque and our staff today.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Falcon Insurance Inc. are here to help newlyweds in the Forest Park area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (404) 361-2054 and ask for Azfar Haque. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 713 Forest Parkway,Forest Park,GA,30297. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceYou know that you need to have business insurance to protect your company, yet understanding the exact types of coverage your company requires is another matter. You're right when you assume that it's impossible to predict every potential risk that your company may face. At the same time, however, you can't allow that uncertainty to leave you exposed to the potential of a major loss. Fortunately, we here at Falcon Insurance Inc. may have the comprehensive insurance solution that you've been searching for to keep you protected in almost every situation.
We work with Nationwide to offer a businessowners policy (BOP) to qualifying businesses that is as close to complete and total insurance coverage that you can find in Forest Park. A BOP is essentially a suite of separate coverages designed to protect you from liability exposures. A basic BOP includes protection against property damage and general liability concerns, as well as business income reimbursement (which can pay you should you have to temporarily cease your operations due to a covered cause). You can also build onto your BOP by adding auto insurance coverage and protection against equipment damage or professional and cyber liability concerns.
With a BOP from Nationwide, you don't have to spend time worrying about unanticipated and unpreventable risks your company may face. As Azfar Haque can attest to, such coverage serves as a veritable security blanket for you and your business. Setting up a BOP won't take much time. Simply call us at (404) 361-2054 to set up a time to stop by our office on 713 Forest Parkway, and we'll get you well on your way to enjoying comprehensive business insurance protection in no time at all.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Falcon Insurance Inc. also offers products in AL, AR, GA, MD, MS, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim