Farmers National Insurance LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceDon't let confusing terminology keep you from driving with quality insurance. If you have questions about your protection, then to Carol R Williams is here to help. At Farmers National Insurance LLC, we work with Nationwide to provide you with personalized automobile insurance solutions. No matter where you are in life, we will make sure you get the coverage that is right for you.
With Nationwide's On Your Side Review®, you leave our office knowing you have the right coverage for the drivers and vehicles in your household. For example, when an accident happens, having uninsured and underinsured coverage options could help in case the other party cannot pay for the damages caused. You can also get our roadside assistance and rental reimbursement insurance to get you back on the road faster after an accident. We will work with you to ensure any discounts you qualify for are applied to lower the impact insurance has on your budget. There are discounts for good drivers, good students, and even for ecofriendly practices like our paperless billing plan. If you are driving in Cortland, know that we will always be there when you need us.
Come in today and talk to to Carol R Williams. You can visit us at 339 N High St or call in advance at (330) 638-6146 to schedule an appointment. We welcome any questions you may have, so do not hold back. Our goal is to provide you with affordable and understandable vehicle protection.
- Homeowners InsuranceAs a responsible home owner, it is important that you have suitable protection against unexpected loss. There are a number of factors that will determine what types of coverage you may need. Whether you live in a severe weather-prone area, you have a pool, or you have a detached garage, Nationwide can provide the policies to fit your needs. At Farmers National Insurance LLC in Cortland, we work with Nationwide. This means that we take the time to ask the right questions to make sure that you have adequate coverage to protect your home and personal belongings.
Some may think that having basic coverage will cover all losses, but this is not the case. Carol R Williams will go over optional solutions such as other structures coverage, personal umbrella, and earthquake coverage. We also strive to make insurance as affordable as possible and will go over discounts that you may qualify for, such as if your home has a fire or burglary alarm.
Along with explaining your coverage in detail, we will also be available to help you out in the event you have to file a claim. If you're not exactly sure what your policy should include, we will help you out. Call our office at (330) 638-6146 to speak with a qualified agent or set up an appointment. You can also stop by our office at 339 N High St for a complimentary consultation to discuss your insurance needs.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Farmers National Insurance LLC are here to help newlyweds in the Cortland area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (330) 638-6146 and ask for Carol R Williams. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 339 N High St,Cortland,OH,44410. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner in Cortland, the need for you to have a solid business insurance policy protecting your business cannot be overstated. You no doubt put a lot of time and effort into growing and sustaining your business, so why risk its future by not protecting it and yourself against any and all obvious and unforeseen risks? With the help of Carol R Williams and the rest of our team here at Nationwide Insurance: Farmers National Insurance LLC, we can help you secure coverage through Nationwide, one of the country's most respected insurers.
When it comes to business insurance, your primary concern should be getting the right amount of coverage for your company. You certainly don't want to leave any potential gaps in your coverage, yet at the same time, you don't want to overpay either. Fortunately, Nationwide is with you when it comes to finding your ideal insurance package. An agent will be happy to sit down with you and take an inventory of all of your current business assets. The amount of replacement coverage that you'll need will then be determined by the replacement value of those assets. Next, you'll review the types of services that you offer, as well as the risks that your employees and customers are exposed to. Your liability coverage needs are then determined from there.
Selecting the appropriate types and amounts of coverage needed to protect your small business doesn't need to be difficult, particularly when you have the help of an experienced agent. We at Nationwide Insurance: Farmers National Insurance LLC can provide that experience in helping you create a policy through Nationwide that's customized to fit your unique needs. To schedule an appointment to discuss your business insurance options, call us at (330) 638-6146, or come by and see us on 339 N High St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Farmers National Insurance LLC also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim