First Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhat do you desire from an auto insurance company? Many people ask for a smooth and easy claims process as well as attentive service. First Insurance Agency has teamed up with Nationwide to deliver precisely that experience. Clients are not a number to us, they are individuals. Everyone's car insurance requirements in Blue Earth differ, and we recognize that.
Nationwide offers a wide-ranging array of programs and coverage levels so that you are able to pick what is right for you. For example, the many coverage offerings include Liability coverage, Collision coverage, Medical Payments coverage, and Roadside Assistance coverage. Nationwide not only provides auto insurance but also has programs for motorcycles, RVs, and other special vehicle types. Of course, insurance needs change from year to year, so Nationwide offers an annual On Your Side® Review to look at your specific needs.
Give Jennifer Spencer a call today at (507) 526-3288 to get a conversation going about car insurance needs. Face-to-face chats are great too, just make an appointment and stop by the office at 306 S Main St. We can provide more information about discounts you may qualify for, such as Multi-Policy discounts, Accident-Free discounts, Paperless documents, and Good Student discounts.
- Homeowners InsuranceFiguring out your home insurance needs does not have to be a stressful process. Eliminate confusion and guesswork by turning to our seasoned insurance professionals at First Insurance Agency in Blue Earth. We offer a wide array of Nationwide home insurance products that are designed to offer maximum protection. Speak with Jennifer Spencer to get an idea of your own unique insurance needs and how they can best be met through a Nationwide policy.
Some major concerns people have when looking at home insurance include potential coverage gaps, insufficient insurance, and exclusions. We want you to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are fully covered, so we will work with you to create a policy that meets your needs. Call us at (507) 526-3288 or visit First Insurance Agency on 306 S Main St for a detailed consultation on which home insurance is best for you.
Our goal is to offer every homeowner the best protection for their unique situation. For this reason, we offer many safety incentives. Find out how you can save on your policy by adding safety features to your home or improving its conditions. These can include upgraded alarm systems, window guards, elimination of potential hazards, and more. Ask our professionals at First Insurance Agency about a comprehensive list of ways to save on your home insurance while improving your home. We are committed to helping you enjoy your home, so we take care of the stress and worrying. Let us know how we can help.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Blue Earth. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At First Insurance Agency, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 306 S Main St,Blue Earth,MN,56013 to speak with Jennifer Spencer. You can also contact them directly by dialing (507) 526-3288.
- Business InsuranceFinding peace of mind as a small business owner means being prepared for challenges your company might face as it grows. A good way to do that is by having a broad risk management plan and updating it after each new growth phase adds to the complexity of your operations. The Nationwide Insurance: First Insurance Agency works with Nationwide to make this easier by providing the kind of robust and customizable insurance that has already serviced over 500,000 small businesses.
To get the process started, Jennifer Spencer may recommend purchasing a business owner's policy. This provides basic coverage along a variety of lines and represents the closest thing that business insurance has to a comprehensive policy. From there, agents conduct an On Your Side® Review to find specific areas where your company could use a little more coverage, and these vary quite a bit from business to business. Examples include insurance on your receivables, on equipment and other specific high-value assets, product liability, and basic property insurances.
Finding the right coverage for a small business in Blue Earth is a process, but it is a process that Jennifer Spencer has the experience to guide you through. That way, you have the security you need to take advantage of every new business opportunity. To get things started, call (507) 526-3288 for a phone consultation or to set an appointment for a meeting at our offices located on 306 S Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The First Insurance Agency also offers products in IA, MN. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim