Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAfter devoting a great deal of time and energy to choosing your vehicle, make sure to get the right protection when insuring your vehicle. Diane Lynn Geiger specializes in making it easy for Exeter drivers to protect one of their largest investments with insurance, which is why we're working with Nationwide to give each of our members true peace of mind when they're behind the wheel and even when they're not.
Even if this isn't your first time getting insurance, the number of options you have to choose from can be overwhelming. At Fnia, we not only provide you with the basic types of auto insurance that nearly every driver needs, but we go the extra mile to make sure you have the exact level of liability, personal injury protection, comprehensive, collision, and under/uninsured motorist coverage you require. This way, you aren't paying for more protection than you truly need. We can also work with you to assess whether additional drivers or a family member should be added to your insurance protection in order that everyone benefits from an airtight plan. Once you have your plan in place, we hope you'll sit down with us to discuss any major changes that have taken place in your life, such as moving, driving more or less, adding new features to your insured vehicle, or changing jobs. All of these factors can have an impact on your protection, and we always want to make sure that protection is up-to-date.
Once you're ready to discuss your auto insurance needs with an agent and agency who care, we hope you'll give us a call at (402) 266-5931. You're also more than welcome to visit us at 119 S Exeter Ave.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is probably your largest investment, so you want to be sure you have good insurance to cover everything from pool systems and clothing to roofs and a range of appliances. When you turn to Fnia, you will receive outstanding insurance coverage that begins with a review of your needs. Many unexpected events can be covered: damage from the elements, theft, personal injury to others and much more. We will design a policy that is tailored specifically to your situation, one that affords your home and family top-notch protection, and you'll be delighted to discover how easy it is.
We are proud to partner with Nationwide to provide many types of home insurance, including coverage for structures that are not attached to your house such as a gazebo or garage, furniture and clothing, loss due to sewer backup, damage caused to built-in appliances and other kinds of specialty protection. Whatever you need, we will make your coverage experience hassle free.
We also want to ensure that your policy remains in step with the changes in your life. For this reason, we offer periodic On Your Side® reviews to update your policy. At your convenience, just call Diane Lynn Geiger at (402) 266-5931 who will be happy to tell you more about how to safeguard your largest investment. You can also stop by our Exeter office at 119 S Exeter Ave. We are looking forward to meeting with you, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about great insurance coverage for your home.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Exeter. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Fnia, our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 119 S Exeter Ave,Exeter,NE,68351 to speak with Diane Lynn Geiger. You can also contact them directly by dialing (402) 266-5931.
- Business InsuranceOwning your own business can be exciting and challenging at the same time. Making sure that your assets are properly protected is an important part of being a responsible and successful business owner, and we at Nationwide Insurance: Fnia in Exeter can help you determine the types of coverage that you need. We know that every company has its own risks, and we make it simple by offering coverage that is specific to each industry such as retail, professional, auto service, food and beverage, contracting, distributing, and specialized services. You can also add on additional solutions for your specific risk strategies.
Some business owners choose our business owners policy (BOP), which is a convenient package that includes general liability coverage, property insurance, coverage against theft and fraud, income loss coverage due to an interruption, and more. If you choose this package, Diane Lynn Geiger will sit down with you and ask specific questions so that the coverage is customized to your business. We will also help figure out if you need any other options to fill in coverage gaps so that you are adequately protected.
As your business grows, we will be there to make recommendations on your policy whether it is to add additional coverage, change your limits, or increase your umbrella amounts. We will also help in the event that you need to file a claim. We can be reached at (402) 266-5931 to answer any of your questions or to sign up for a policy. You can also stop into our office, conveniently located at 119 S Exeter Ave, during business hours to speak with one of our agents in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Fnia also offers products in IA, KS, MO, NE. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim