|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
This office is run by one agent. It is recommended that you call first to set up an appointment.
About Fran M Wolfson-Keegan
Married with two daughters. One daughter is working in NYC and the other attends Drew University. My husband, Michael Keegan is now part of the agency and runs our West Nyack , NY office in Rockland County.
- Pace University Graduate, BBA
- LUTCF, Commercial Lines Specialist Agency started in 1988 and have acquired my father's agency that started in 1974 as well as part of the Keegan Agency in Suffern, NY
- Member of the Better Business Bureau Sponsor of Police Benevolent Association Member of the Yonkers Chamber of Commerce
Community Involvement Events
- I enjoy traveling when I can, hiking and fishing with my husband Family is very important to me. I also love my pets. We currently have adopted two rescue dogs and fostered a cat.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding your insurance coverage should never involve having to learn a new language. That's why Fran M Wolfson-Keegan and Fran M. Wolfson are proud to be working with Nationwide to provide robust, easily customizable policies explained in language that is easy to follow. We understand that our members are not insurance experts, and that's why they come to us. We work hard to make sure every new policyholder understands their terms, exclusions, and limits so they get the coverage they need to drive with peace of mind in West Nyack.
This starts by building a policy, and for auto insurance that usually means starting with liability coverage. The best balance of coverage here respects state minimums and goes beyond them when necessary to meet your individual needs. The next step is to look into collision and comprehensive coverage, and to set appropriate deductibles and optional features that go with each one. Discounts are also available for drivers who qualify with the right safety features installed and safe driving records.
Get the coverage you need in language that makes it easy to understand. Call (845) 535-3114 to get started with quotes or questions, or to schedule an in-person appointment for your consultation. In-person meetings are held in our office at 719 W Nyack Rd.
- Homeowners InsuranceModern home insurance coverage is not one-size-fits-all, but is instead based on the unique aspects of your home and living in West Nyack. Some physical components to consider when covering your home are detached additions, like pools and sheds.
Another aspect of home insurance is covering the belongings on the inside, the ones that are most valuable or the most important to you. For expensive works of art, antiques or jewelry, there is our Valuables Plus® coverage. If the unforeseen does happen, you can be covered with our Brand New Belongings® program which aids in the repair or replacement of your covered belongings. Whether you're covering priceless memories or expensive boutique items, Fran M Wolfson-Keegan and all our other local agents want to make sure you get the best coverage possible.
The sheer number of coverage options and discounts can seem overwhelming, but not when you have Fran M. Wolfson to explain every step along the way. We're located at 719 W Nyack Rd, but you can also call us at (845) 535-3114 to schedule an appointment or just ask questions.
- Life InsuranceAt Fran M. Wolfson, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in West Nyack think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Fran M Wolfson-Keegan at (845) 535-3114 to arrange a time to meet in office at 719 W Nyack Rd,West Nyack,NY,10994 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceBeyond general liability and asset protection, let Fran M. Wolfson help customize coverage for the industry in which your company operates. Our agents have the expertise and Nationwide product offerings to cover everything from golf courses to medical clinics, from wholesalers and industrial contractors, along with the retail and food service that populate the commercial districts of West Nyack. And this is just the beginning of the versatile and personalized business insurance solutions available from Nationwide and Fran M. Wolfson. Learn how to protect your employees with worker's compensation and employee benefits. Learn how to protect the business from damages like fraud, theft and forgery. Fran M. Wolfson can also make things a little easier on the company budget and the ownership's precious time. Flexible billing and payment options allow us to further match the policy to the company's priorities. Give Fran M. Wolfson a call at (845) 535-3114, and let's talk about how we can better manage your company's risk. We can iron out the details on the phone, or we can set up a time to talk in person. Our office is located at 719 W Nyack Rd. Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Fran M. Wolfson also offers products in CT, NY, PA, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
About Fran M. Wolfson
Our agency team has been serving the Yonkers, Bronx, New York City and surrounding Westchester and Rockland communities with car insurance coverage since 1974. As a full-service insurance agency, it is our responsibility to find our members the right car insurance, home insurance and business insurance coverage protection they need no matter what.
With our agency, you will feel right at home. Our top priority is doing what is best for our members. Whether it's buying a new vehicle or filing a claim, our agency will be there every step of the way. Our goal is to become a trusted advisor and to serve our members needs through On Your Side Reviews and to offer customized insurance solutions. Get a car or home insurance quote today and learn about the benefits of our agency!
Average customer rating for Fran M. Wolfson
719 W Nyack Rd
, NY 10994
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim