We proudly represent Nationwide Insurance and can help you with all of your insurance needs including Auto, Home, Business, Life, and many others. Let us show you how we can make sure you have a top rated company, with the right coverages, all at the best premium available. We are successful because of our agents, staff, and most important, having customers like you. Insurance is not always the most fun thing to deal with but I hope we make your experience a pleasure. Please remember that we offer all types of insurance and appreciate any referrals that you can send our way. Thank you again for your business
Frederick S Homonek & Associates Inc
Mon: 9:00 - 5:00
- Mon: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Tues: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Wed: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Thur: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Fri: 9:00 - 5:00 Evening By Appt.
- Sat: By Appt.
- Sun: Closed
* My agency offers 24/7 service. The number to call is 1-877-669-6877. Thanks for visiting our site!(770) 396-8888 EMAIL MAP & DIRECTIONS
Welcome To Frederick S. Homonek & Associates Inc. Our insured's are CLIENTS not just customers!
- Licensed in: GA
- Professional designations: LUTCF
- Bio: I have 2 adult children,2 grandchildren and one on the way. I enjoy boating, motorcycle riding, travel, dogs, and spending time with family. I grew up in Dunwoody GA and just recently moved back to the area.
- Education: Georgia State University, Nationwide Insurance Training Courses: Property and Casualty, LUTCF Designation (LIFE) 30 YEARS PROFESSIONAL INSURANCE TRAINING AND ADVISMENT
- Agent Qualifications: Over 30 years of knowledge, experience and continuing education in the Insurance Industry. Holds the LUTCF designation which specializes in Life Insurance knowledge.
- Awards: Champion Award
- Community activities: Member, Perimeter Church, Duluth, GA Habitat for Humanity Participant. Annual Contributor to United Way. Continual support of: Local Animal Shelters; Alzheimers Research (in loving memory of John E. Homonek, Sr.)
- Hobbies: Motorcycle (3 Wheel) riding.. newly purchased Can Am Trike for charity rides and functions, my Dog Chance rides with me, boating, car enthusiast, reading, cooking, art, music, animals, The Braves