Gammons-Adams Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceThe convenience of driving is something to be enjoyed and appreciated. However, with the privilege of driving comes inherent risks and cautions. Safe driving requires you to be constantly aware of your surroundings and to be attentive and responsible. Coupled with safe driving practices, it is critical for every driver to have an effective auto insurance policy. In fact, having some form of coverage is required by law in many states. At Gammons-Adams Insurance Agency Inc. located in W Bridgewater, our goal is to provide affordable coverage tailored to your needs and the drivers in your family.
Because there are so many different types of auto insurance to choose from, it can be confusing to know which ones are most appropriate for your needs. Charles E Adams can sit down with you to discuss your concerns and the type of coverage you have in mind. They will take the time to assess your needs to determine what combination of policies would best suit you. Whether you decide on collision coverage, liability coverage, comprehensive coverage, or another type of insurance, you can be confident you have chosen a policy that is effective and customized to meet your requirements. Additionally, Nationwide's On Your Side® Review makes it easy to determine changes that need to be made to your existing policy and modify it appropriately.
Choosing an auto insurance policy that provides security for you and the people you love is an important decision. With a convenient office location on 385 W Center St, you don't have to travel far for trusted assistance. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need when you give us a call at (508) 587-5640.
- Homeowners InsuranceGammons-Adams Insurance Agency Inc. has teamed up with Nationwide to help you find the right home insurance package for your needs. This includes evaluating both your home and any belongings important to you. With our Valuables Plus® coverage, you can protect expensive items such as works of art, antiques, or jewelry; and replacements are easier than ever with our Brand New Belongings® coverage. Charles E Adams can answer any questions you have about protecting you and your family's most treasured possessions.
The state of your home also comes in to play when determining what kind of home coverage is best for you. Any detached home additions are also important to evaluating your coverage needs, such as a pool or storage shed. Location also plays an important role in choosing the right home insurance. In W Bridgewater, everything from zoning to weather can affect your coverage. Since Gammons-Adams Insurance Agency Inc. is local to W Bridgewater, our agents are knowledgeable of any local factors that may impact your coverage.
Picking home insurance is a very manageable process when you have the right partner by your side. Give Charles E Adams or any of our other agents a call today at (508) 587-5640 and find out how to get started. You can also come visit us in person at 385 W Center St. We look forward to meeting you.
- Life InsuranceNo matter if you have a family, a spouse or are single, you need a life insurance plan built with the help of Charles E Adams in W Bridgewater. Your plan is intended to provide you and the people most important to you with complete peace of mind, but you might be uncertain as to what kind of protection is best for your particular needs. Know that you have quick and easy access to professional help to ease your mental burden.
From knowing the amount of coverage you need to understanding how your medical history factors into your term or whole life insurance plan, there’s a lot of ground to cover. We sit down with you to get a full understanding of your present situation as well as anything you foresee coming down the road, such as the birth of a child or a shift in your finances. Our agents specialize in pairing you with the perfect protection and mental as well as financial security, and they make sure your plan always reflects your most current needs; just make sure you keep us in the loop on the latest developments in your life that might call for a change to your plan.
If you’re unsatisfied with your current life insurance protection, or if you’re getting insurance for the first time, do yourself a favor and work with a life insurance agent who cares. When you’re ready, we’ll be waiting for you at Gammons-Adams Insurance Agency Inc. located at 385 W Center St,W Bridgewater,MA,02379. You’re also more than welcome to speak with Charles E Adams directly by calling (508) 587-5640.
- Business InsuranceAlong with versatile coverage options from Nationwide, Nationwide Insurance: Gammons-Adams Insurance Agency Inc. has the expertise to customize a business insurance solution for any W Bridgewater company. Whether it's a golf course, medical clinic, food vendor or B2B contractor, learn how to better manage your risk with one of our expert business insurance agents.
First and foremost, it's crucial that any coverage gaps are identified and eliminated. From liability insurance to worker's compensation and other coverage programs, know that your customers, employees, and business are taken care of should a covered event occur. From there, Nationwide Insurance: Gammons-Adams Insurance Agency Inc. will help structure a policy around your business needs. Many W Bridgewater owners find that a business owner's policy makes the most sense for their company, but standalone insurance coverage for liability, property assets, or commercial auto is also available.
Call Nationwide Insurance: Gammons-Adams Insurance Agency Inc. at (508) 587-5640. Let's talk about your new policy and the future of your company. We can also schedule an appointment to talk in person. Our office is located at 385 W Center St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Gammons-Adams Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in MA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim