George Durst Insurance Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhen you're shopping for auto insurance, it helps for you to treat the experience like you are shopping for an insurer too. After all, the relationship you have with your insurer and their track record for accommodating its members plays a significant part in how well you recover from any covered events. Working with George Durst Insurance Agency on 909 McClellandtown Rd will minimize any inconvenience you may experience. Your needs are our concerns, and we will be there to answer any questions or coverage issues you may have.
We want to protect what matters most to you so you can enjoy it with more freedom. Your vehicles are assets that need to be covered by an insurer that caters to its members. By working with Nationwide, we offer you a fast, efficient, and pleasant experience with On Your Side® Claims Service. There are opportunities for savings, including discounts for multiple vehicles and maintaining a good driving history. You can also enjoy easy access to your information and member resources to get the answers you need 24/7.
We want you to get the level of coverage that is most suited for your needs and situation. Call (724) 430-1085 so you can speak with George Durst Insurance Agency in Mc Clellandtown. We'll perform an On Your Side® Review so you can get a policy that protects all of your vehicles and household drivers at a low price that you can comfortably afford.
- Homeowners InsuranceAt George Durst Insurance Agency we understand that you want insurance coverage for your home in Mc Clellandtown without any hassle. Your house and belongings have both economic and emotional value and our agency is here to help you choose insurance that offers both security and peace of mind. In the event of a covered loss, you can rest easy knowing we are here to help. Your coverage needs depend largely on the specifics of your property, such as swimming pools and outbuildings, and So Chasity Marie Davis can help you asses your insurance requirements and choose a policy that offers the coverage you need.
George Durst Insurance Agency has joined with Nationwide to provide you with a variety of sensible home insurance options, including customized coverage programs such as Brand New Belongings®. With this program, you'll receive the cash value of your possessions as well as coverage for any additional funds it takes to replace or repair them. If you enjoy hosting large group gatherings, we can help you determine whether you need additional coverage in case of an accident or injury to one of your guests. Whether your situation requires additional specialized insurance or is more traditional, we can help you find the coverage you need.
To find out more information regarding the programs that are right for you, call (724) 430-1085 today. Our experienced agents can help meet your needs with a customized insurance package, possible discounts, and hassle-free service. We can even help you choose and purchase a policy over the phone. Call today, or stop by our office at 909 McClellandtown Rd.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at George Durst Insurance Agency are here to help newlyweds in the Mc Clellandtown area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at (724) 430-1085 and ask for Chasity Marie Davis. If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 909 McClellandtown Rd,Mc Clellandtown,PA,15458. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceEven if you're opening a new business and money is tight, having some type of business insurance is crucial. Nationwide Insurance: George Durst Insurance Agency in Mc Clellandtown offers a variety of protective solutions such as property insurance, general liability, and commercial auto. While a basic plan may cover you for awhile, we will review your business needs on a regular basis and make recommendations as you expand and add on employees. Some supplemental options that you may be interested in as your company grows include workers compensation, cyber liability, business income coverage in case of an interruption, accounts receivable, equipment breakdown, and protection against theft, forgery, and fraud.
We pride ourselves in offering customizable policies to fit every business's needs, which is why we will ask you a number of different questions. Chasity Marie Davis will discuss the location of your business, how you operate your company, if you have any employees, the stability of your business, and what you expect for future revenues. Depending on your particular situation, you may also be asked about contractual agreements, specific employee information, prior loss details, and building details. Our goal is to make sure you are properly protected against loss without adding a financial strain to your bottom line.
Insurance lingo can be a bit confusing, so we will always go over your policy and make sure that you understand what everything means and exactly what is covered if you need to file a claim. You can make an appointment in our office, which is located at 909 McClellandtown Rd, or you can speak with us over the phone at (724) 430-1085.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The George Durst Insurance Agency also offers products in PA, WV. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim