Gillmore-Allen Insurance Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the language of insurance policies can be difficult, which is why Kendra K Wankel focuses on being your guide to coverage whenever you ask for a quote on a new auto insurance policy. Whether you are looking to keep coverage on an older vehicle or you want to make sure your new purchase is fully protected, there are a variety of coverage options offered by Gillmore-Allen Insurance Agency Inc. to fit any driver's needs in Petersburg.
Liability coverage is the first and most basic kind required by most states, but your optimum level of coverage and your state's minimum requirements might be quite different. It all depends on your individual needs starting with the vehicle you drive. Agents at Gillmore-Allen Insurance Agency Inc. understand this, and part of the process of finding the right policy for each driver is finding the right combination of features. That means not only taking care of basic liability but also assessing your needs for collision insurance protection and comprehensive coverage to provide drivers with peace of mind even when the vehicle is parked.
To ask questions about coverage or to talk to Kendra K Wankel about other discounts you might qualify for, give our offices a call at (217) 632-3007. We are also able to make appointments for face to face consultations at our office located at 605 Old Salem Rd. Whether you want to know more about prices and coverage levels or you're ready to move forward with a purchase, our agency is ready to help with your auto insurance questions.
- Homeowners InsuranceNeed help understanding what's required by your home lender? Or how you can best protect your home's property value including the dwelling, other property structures, and the belongings inside the home? Let Gillmore-Allen Insurance Agency Inc. make sure you don't miss that crucial detail about your homeowner's policy. Along with their general expertise of Petersburg home insurance, our agents will listen carefully to your questions and concerns. From there, it's a straightforward process to find the policy coverage that makes the most sense for your home and your loved ones.
Everything from the age of the home to the age of the homeowner can mean new ways to save on your Petersburg home insurance. There are also exclusive Nationwide benefits programs, like Brand New Belongings® and Better Roof Replacement®>. These programs will make it easier to move forward should a covered damage occur. In the meantime, they offer extra peace of mind.
You probably didn't build the house on your own, and nor should you have to wade through the details of a home insurance policy by yourself either. Let Gillmore-Allen Insurance Agency Inc. demystify the process and help you understand how a policy protects you from covered damages. When it comes to something this important, you don't want to stay in the dark. Give us a call at (217) 632-3007 to discuss your policy. Or schedule an appointment with our office at 605 Old Salem Rd to talk about your concerns in person with Kendra K Wankel and our staff today.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Gillmore-Allen Insurance Agency Inc. proudly work with residents in the Petersburg area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (217) 632-3007 and ask to speak to Kendra K Wankel. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 605 Old Salem Rd,Petersburg,IL,62675. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceAs a small business owner, you need to protect your investment. Separately purchasing each type of insurance you need can be costly and time-consuming, but there is a better option. A business owner's policy, also known as a BOP, from Nationwide combines some of the most important types of insurance into one easy-to-use policy.
Nationwide Insurance: Gillmore-Allen Insurance Agency Inc. can help you create a BOP plan to meet your specific needs. Choose from packages designed for auto service businesses, retail businesses, food service companies, service businesses, or office companies. We can even create a custom plan based on your company's specific needs. BOP plans traditionally include property damage, general liability insurance, and income loss coverage due to an interruption, but we can also offer cyber liability, hired and non-owned auto insurance, accounts receivable, and several other options for your business.
You may be wondering why you should choose a policy through Nationwide and Nationwide Insurance: Gillmore-Allen Insurance Agency Inc.. Simply put, Nationwide is the number one small business insurer in the country, having had the pleasure of protecting more than 500,000 small businesses in the United States. You will even receive an annual On Your Side® Review to make sure you still have the best protection available for your needs. To learn more, call us at (217) 632-3007 or stop by our offices on 605 Old Salem Rd.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Gillmore-Allen Insurance Agency Inc. also offers products in IL, MO. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim