Gopher State Agency
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceUnderstanding the coverage you buy is important, but the language of underwriting can be a little difficult for those who are new to it. That's why Gopher State Agency focuses on explaining auto insurance coverage in a common sense way that members in Spring Lake Park appreciate. That way, it's easier to enjoy your vehicle with the assurance you understand what is covered in the event of an accident.
Auto policies tend to start with liability coverage, and the right amount can depend on the vehicle you drive, the state's requirements, and other factors. Once you have the liability package you need, collision coverage is there to help take care of any covered damage your vehicle takes in the event of an accident, and comprehensive packages are there to cover you in the event of an incident when the vehicle is not in motion. Aimee E Aldrich works with Nationwide to provide drivers with a wide range of coverage choices. After you find the right coverage levels for your vehicle, we will apply discounts you may qualify for such as for safety equipment in the vehicle or your safe driving history.
Finding out more about our policy options is easy. Our offices can be reached at (763) 427-9440, and agents are happy to take set appointments for in-person consultations at our office located at 1633 County Highway 10.
- Homeowners InsuranceIn order to have stable financial security measures in place, it is crucial that you invest in home insurance regardless of whether you own your house in Spring Lake Park outright or you still have payments to make on the mortgage. We at Gopher State Agency are proud to offer Nationwide solutions designed to protect our members and their homes from weather hazards to crimes such as theft. Because your house is a place of love, life, and safety, Aimee E Aldrich and our other experienced agents are prepared to help you and your family members get back to your normal lives as soon as possible should an incident occur.
Everyone has a unique set of circumstances that requires specific kinds of protection, which is why our agents are trained to identify these circumstances and do the hard work of narrowing down the options for you. For example, if you own a pool in your backyard, then it may be in your interest to have liability coverage in the event that one of your guests suffers an injury while using it. If there are a substantial number of valuables such as jewelry and antiques in the house, something such as the Valuables Plus® plan can keep those items covered.
By calling Gopher State Agency at (763) 427-9440 today, you can become more educated about our available policies as well as discounts that are available. Our goal is to provide you with an insurance purchasing experience that is as stress-free as possible. Find out more by visiting us on 1633 County Highway 10 or by giving us a call.
- Life InsuranceLife is full of uncertainties. Your family’s financial well-being shouldn’t be one of them. As you shop for life insurance in Spring Lake Park, you likely have many questions running through your mind:
• “What are the benefits of term vs. permanent policies?”
• “How much coverage do I need?“
• “How much does a life insurance policy cost?"
Gopher State Agency and Aimee E Aldrich can help you find the right policy to protect your legacy and provide financial security for your loved ones when you are no longer living.
There are a variety of factors you must consider to determine the amount of coverage you need. First, estimate the amount of debt, final expenses and other financial obligations you might leave behind. Also, think about your income and how the loss of it will affect your family. You want a policy that has a death benefit that covers those costs and leaves a financial cushion.
Next, decide what kind of policy you want. There are several types of life insurance available. Base your decision on what you can comfortably afford and your current and future financial goals.
Finally, carefully review all policy documents. A life insurance agent can provide clarity on any information or policy language you do not understand. If you have special considerations, do not hesitate to inform one of our team members.
Insurance is a smart investment. Getting the right policy is easier than you think. Call (763) 427-9440 for an appointment with an agent. Feel free to stop by 1633 County Highway 10,Spring Lake Park,MN,55432 to discuss Nationwide coverage options in person.
- Business InsuranceOwning your own business can be exciting and challenging at the same time. Making sure that your assets are properly protected is an important part of being a responsible and successful business owner, and we at Nationwide Insurance: Gopher State Agency in Spring Lake Park can help you determine the types of coverage that you need. We know that every company has its own risks, and we make it simple by offering coverage that is specific to each industry such as retail, professional, auto service, food and beverage, contracting, distributing, and specialized services. You can also add on additional solutions for your specific risk strategies.
Some business owners choose our business owners policy (BOP), which is a convenient package that includes general liability coverage, property insurance, coverage against theft and fraud, income loss coverage due to an interruption, and more. If you choose this package, Aimee E Aldrich will sit down with you and ask specific questions so that the coverage is customized to your business. We will also help figure out if you need any other options to fill in coverage gaps so that you are adequately protected.
As your business grows, we will be there to make recommendations on your policy whether it is to add additional coverage, change your limits, or increase your umbrella amounts. We will also help in the event that you need to file a claim. We can be reached at (763) 427-9440 to answer any of your questions or to sign up for a policy. You can also stop into our office, conveniently located at 1633 County Highway 10, during business hours to speak with one of our agents in person.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Gopher State Agency also offers products in AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, KY. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim