Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceAuto insurance is not one-size-fits-all. For some Mullen residents, it's all about state-minimums and low-as-they-go policy premiums. For others, it's about finding the right claim limits to safeguard your family's financial health. For some, the biggest question isn't even about insuring the everyday vehicle, but what sort of auto coverage is needed for their motorcycle, RV, or other specialty vehicle. With the knowledgeable and responsive experts at the Hampton Agency, we know how to customize a policy so that it meets the needs and priorities of your Mullen household.
As much as we know about auto insurance, it wouldn't be enough without the products and programs available through Nationwide. Along with standard auto coverage options, we're proud to offer our Mullen customers more personalized policies. There are exclusive programs like Vanishing Deductible® and a bunch of discounts you may qualify for. Plus, if the day ever comes when you need to use it, Nationwide offers the renowned On Your Side® Claims Service and AutoWatch® so you can monitor your vehicle's repair work.
Let the Hampton Agency take the stress out of buying auto insurance in Mullen. Give us a call at (308) 546-2235 to talk about your coverage or to make an appointment with our office during business hours. We're located at 112 NW 1st St.
- Homeowners InsurancePart of protecting your family's financial future is purchasing appropriate insurance for your life situation. For homeowners, coverage for your property is important for your financial security. Hampton Agency offers several types of home insurance products so you can find the protection you need. Speak with Donald W Hampton to find out which type of home insurance is the best for you.
Just as homes can vary greatly from one another, home insurance policies do as well. You want to obtain coverage that will fully protect you against potential risks, without overpaying for coverage you do not need. The size and type of your home are just some of the factors that can affect which provisions you will want your policy to include. Call (308) 546-2235 or schedule an appointment for a consultation with Donald W Hampton in Mullen to discuss your customized options.
We at Nationwide want you to feel comfortable and secure with the protection you have. We know that your circumstances are highly individual and we want you to be protected from every angle. You can come into the agency office on 112 NW 1st St to speak with highly qualified insurance professionals who will give you the information you need to decide which policy to choose.
- Life InsuranceIf you are thinking about purchasing a life insurance policy in Mullen, you might have a few concerns about the process. You are probably familiar with purchasing insurance for your vehicles and home. However, life insurance requires you to exercise a little more due diligence. Think of life insurance as a long-term, personal investment. The right coverage can provide financial stability for your family. The wrong coverage could leave them with unexpected expenses.
At Hampton Agency, we work with Nationwide to provide you with many insurance options to protect your most valuable assets. We understand the need for financial security and the challenges you may encounter in achieving it. We are here to help provide you and your loved ones with friendly and professional assistance in protecting the items and people you cherish the most.
You want the best rates possible for your budget. For you to receive it, you need to consider which types of life insurance you need. Making this decision is not always easy. Fortunately, Donald W Hampton and any of our team members are available to assist. There is some industry language you may not be familiar with that can make it challenging for you to understand policy options. We also offer different levels of coverage with varying death benefits and payment options.
Your policy is only as good as your insurer’s reputation, experience and coverage options. To learn more about our products and how they can benefit you, call (308) 546-2235 to speak with one of our team members, or stop by 112 NW 1st St,Mullen,NE,69152 to discuss your insurance needs in our office.
- Business InsuranceWe all get insurance with the hope of never having to use it. While we at Nationwide Insurance: Hampton Agency can attest to Nationwide's outstanding claims resolution process, it's still incumbent upon every small business owner to do all that he or she can in terms of risk prevention. As the preferred insurer for many small businesses in the Mullen area, Nationwide has seen just about every liability scenario that you can imagine. Fortunately for you, the folks at Nationwide use this experience as a resource to help you prepare to avoid these same issues afflicting your company.
What business owner doesn't have concerns about the safety and stability of his or her company, employees, and customers? If your risk potential is keeping you up at night, turn to Nationwide. They have a wealth of information for you on managing the risks associated with worker and customer safety, fire or equipment failure, and professional, product, or general liability. Putting this advice into practice can reduce your chances of needing to call upon your policy for assistance. Yet if you do need to rely on Nationwide for coverage, rest assured that you have the best team in the business handling your claim.
With Nationwide, you truly have an insurer that cares about your company's protection. Not only does it act as a resource for risk management strategies, but it will also be there to help you recover if and when an issue does arise. To learn more about safety and loss prevention or any other of the advice and services Nationwide offers, contact Donald W Hampton by calling (308) 546-2235 and scheduling an appointment to come by our office on 112 NW 1st St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Hampton Agency also offers products in CO, NE. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim