Hardie Insurance LLC
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceEven with advanced auto technology, car accidents are still a common occurrence. Hardie Insurance LLCunderstands how much of an investment your automobile is and how much you enjoy driving it. This is just one reason we've turned to Nationwide to help us provide the best auto insurance protection to Kingsley drivers.
Distracted driving, driver error, fatigue, and speeding are just a few causes of auto accidents, and are all factors to take into account when it comes to selecting your auto protection. We also consider factors that can lower the price of your insurance policy, such as having a new vehicle and good driving behavior. After we've helped build a personalized plan for you and your automobile, we'll be sure to keep in touch with you to see if there are any changes in your life or driving habits that might require a change to your insurance policy.
Not satisfied with your current auto insurance protection? Thinking about getting a new car and curious about how much you'll likely have to pay for insurance? No matter your circumstances, we're always available to talk to you about your options. Whenever you're ready, give us a call at (712) 378-3232, or visit us at 124 Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceFeeling confident in your insurance policy's ability to protect what matters most is very important. Nationwide customers across the country have known for years that their chosen insurer is going to be there for them through the biggest life changes. Here at Hardie Insurance LLC, we are pleased to offer personalized insurance solutions to our valued Kingsley customers. This is a great time to re-evaluate your insurance needs and make sure your policies are working hard on your behalf.
Any changes in your life may require taking a second look at insurance coverage. For instance, remodeling or renovating a home can increase its value considerably, which might mean your old home insurance policy is no longer reflective of your actual needs. Visiting with Kevin C Hardie or another Hardie Insurance LLC team member is a great way to explore your home insurance policy options and other important coverage solutions.
Thanks to the many coverage options made available through Nationwide, we can offer a more personalized approach to policy creation. Having home insurance tailored to your individual needs is the best way to ensure you are getting the best value. We can help evaluate your current home insurance needs and assist in determining the forms of coverage that best address your concerns. Contact Hardie Insurance LLC today by calling (712) 378-3232 or visit our offices at 124 Main St. We look forward to helping your insurance do more for you.
- Life InsuranceAt Hardie Insurance LLC, we want to make customers aware of how easy and affordable life insurance is. We know many people in Kingsley think they cannot afford to have a good policy that protects their financial interests. That is why we work with Nationwide to provide customers with the diverse coverage options they need to sleep peacefully at night.
Affordability is a major concern for most. In addition to choosing coverage based on what you can afford, you need to think about how you or your loved ones may need to use your policy proceeds. Maybe you’ll need to replace lost income or pay for long-term care expenses and your kids’ college education. These issues may not completely encompass your current concerns. However, keeping them in mind will help you discern the proper coverage level for your situation.
There are circumstances where customers find it more beneficial for them to layer several term life insurance policies instead of purchasing whole life insurance to give them long-term financial security.
By speaking with a life insurance agent who works with Nationwide, you can gain a better understanding of options that are ideal for your situation. The amount of coverage you need can help you meet your current and future financial goals.
To better understand coverage options, we encourage you to contact Kevin C Hardie at (712) 378-3232 to arrange a time to meet in office at 124 Main St,Kingsley,IA,51028 to discuss your needs. For additional convenience, our agents are ready to help you go over coverage options over the phone.
- Business InsuranceAt Nationwide Insurance: Hardie Insurance LLC, we've become experts in assessing the challenges and opportunities that come with managing a business in various industries, locations, and personnel throughout 51028. This expertise is part of the job we love doing so much - serving as knowledgeable risk management advisors to local Kingsley companies. From commercial property and auto to general liability and more specialized products, let us review the various Nationwide coverage options with you.
Often, a business owner's policy is the way to go for Kingsley companies with different types of commercial risk, as this type of policy offers combined coverage and customized solutions. The experts at Nationwide Insurance: Hardie Insurance LLC can help develop one of these policies for your company. We can also help you understand what's at stake, regardless of whether you're looking for a targeted risk management product or a policy with multiple layers of coverage.
Nationwide Insurance: Hardie Insurance LLC is ready to protect what you've worked so hard to build and better position your company for future growth. Moreover, we know that companies can't successfully pursue their long-term goals without taking care of their day-to-day operations. The flexible billing options available from Nationwide should help find the right fit with your budget schedule. Call us at (712) 378-3232 to set up your policy or to make an appointment to talk about your coverage in person. Our office is located at 124 Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Hardie Insurance LLC also offers products in IA, NE, SD. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim