- Licensed in: DE, MD, PA
- Bio: I hail from Salisbury, MD. I moved to DE in 2008. I am a proud Eagle Scout from Troop 301 in Middletown, DE.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Psychology from The University of Delaware.
- Agent Qualifications: Property and Casualty licensed, Life and Health licensed, Financial Licensed in Series 6 and 63.
- Community activities: I have completed a triathlon in Ocean City, MD. I have also traveled to NC for Habitat for Humanity for Sandy Victims with Westley Foundation on Main St, Newark DE.
- Hobbies: Reading, Swimming since the age of 11, Weight lifting, fighting crime, and making new friends. I am dabbling in the art of cooking, and have yet to burn down the house which I consider a little success so far.
Insley Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.