Heritage 1 Insurance
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceHeritage 1 Insurance has been helping Dillsburg drivers find better auto insurance coverage since they first opened their doors. Let our agents make sure your policy includes covered damages and claim limits that make sense for the financial protection of your household. Local motorists who come to Heritage 1 Insurance will also know that we've searched for and applied each qualifying policy discount. Some of the possibilities include good student, anti-theft and multi-policy discounts.
No amount of defensive driving can prevent every accident, but it is possible to get coverage for a huge range of potential damages. From a list of qualified car repair shops in the Dillsburg area to Nationwide's AutoWatch® program, the On Your Side® Claims Service is ready should you ever need it. In the meantime, consider rewarding yourself for each year of claims-free driving with the Vanishing Deductible program.
Heritage 1 Insurance can answer questions about coverage limits, policy options or billing schedules. Our expertise and Dillsburg auto insurance options also include customized solutions for individual households and specialty vehicles. Call us at (717) 502-4307. Choose coverage and buy a policy over the phone, or schedule an appointment with our local office. Heritage 1 Insurance is located at 23 Jennifer Ln.
- Homeowners InsuranceYour home is probably your largest investment, so you want to be sure you have good insurance to cover everything from pool systems and clothing to roofs and a range of appliances. When you turn to Heritage 1 Insurance, you will receive outstanding insurance coverage that begins with a review of your needs. Many unexpected events can be covered: damage from the elements, theft, personal injury to others and much more. We will design a policy that is tailored specifically to your situation, one that affords your home and family top-notch protection, and you'll be delighted to discover how easy it is.
We are proud to partner with Nationwide to provide many types of home insurance, including coverage for structures that are not attached to your house such as a gazebo or garage, furniture and clothing, loss due to sewer backup, damage caused to built-in appliances and other kinds of specialty protection. Whatever you need, we will make your coverage experience hassle free.
We also want to ensure that your policy remains in step with the changes in your life. For this reason, we offer periodic On Your Side® reviews to update your policy. At your convenience, just call Bradley Allen Hake at (717) 502-4307 who will be happy to tell you more about how to safeguard your largest investment. You can also stop by our Dillsburg office at 23 Jennifer Ln. We are looking forward to meeting with you, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about great insurance coverage for your home.
- Life InsuranceGetting married, purchasing a new home, or starting a family are all exciting experiences. However, these life events often mean bigger financial obligations. Your increased financial obligations can be a good impetus to taking the necessary step to assure your family’s financial security. Your home is a place of security and pride; be sure to protect your standard of living.
We at Heritage 1 Insurance proudly work with residents in the Dillsburg area. We want to make sure you have the type and amount of coverage you need so that you and your family are prepared for any eventuality. We will explain in understandable language term versus permanent insurance and we will discuss the types of life insurance that can best fit your needs.
The amount of coverage your family needs is largely determined by factors such as age, income, debt, number of dependents, long-term educational needs, monthly expenses, long-term goals and desired length of coverage. We will explain in easily-understandable terms whole life insurance and universal life insurance and why you may want permanent insurance.
As you enjoy the now, don’t forget to protect your family’s future. Life insurance gives you the peace of mind that comes with preparing for life’s uncertainties. Call (717) 502-4307 and ask to speak to Bradley Allen Hake. We can assess your coverage needs and answer all your questions. If you are in the neighborhood, stop by any time. We are located at 23 Jennifer Ln,Dillsburg,PA,17019. We look forward to seeing you.
- Business InsuranceFinding peace of mind as a small business owner means being prepared for challenges your company might face as it grows. A good way to do that is by having a broad risk management plan and updating it after each new growth phase adds to the complexity of your operations. The Nationwide Insurance: Heritage 1 Insurance works with Nationwide to make this easier by providing the kind of robust and customizable insurance that has already serviced over 500,000 small businesses.
To get the process started, Bradley Allen Hake may recommend purchasing a business owner's policy. This provides basic coverage along a variety of lines and represents the closest thing that business insurance has to a comprehensive policy. From there, agents conduct an On Your Side® Review to find specific areas where your company could use a little more coverage, and these vary quite a bit from business to business. Examples include insurance on your receivables, on equipment and other specific high-value assets, product liability, and basic property insurances.
Finding the right coverage for a small business in Dillsburg is a process, but it is a process that Bradley Allen Hake has the experience to guide you through. That way, you have the security you need to take advantage of every new business opportunity. To get things started, call (717) 502-4307 for a phone consultation or to set an appointment for a meeting at our offices located on 23 Jennifer Ln.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Heritage 1 Insurance also offers products in PA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim