Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceYou know the importance of being a responsible driver who is defensive and aware of your surroundings. Now, it is time to enlist the help of Huntington Insurance Inc. so we can create an auto insurance policy that is customized to meet the needs of your family. We take our job seriously and are confident we can design a policy that accurately addresses the unique risks your family faces.
When you begin working with Huntington Insurance Inc. at our Findlay office location, you will notice that adding drivers to your policy or modifying coverage options is simple, efficient, and understandable. By working together with Nationwide, we provide an On Your Side® Review where we assess changes that need to be made to your policy. We also look for ways to lower the rates you pay and provide you with discounts for which you may qualify such as good student discount or multi-policy discount.
There is no greater time than now to protect your family with the security of a reliable auto insurance policy. You can call us today at to set up an appointment at our office located at 321 S Blanchard St. We look forward to helping you acquire the coverage you need.
- Homeowners InsuranceIf you have recently purchased a new home after owning another for many years, you may need to review your home insurance needs. Our agents at Huntington Insurance Inc. are here to help you discover new lines of coverage relevant to your needs. excels in assisting homeowners with every concern. Your homeowners policy is going to be with you as long as you own your home, so make sure it is going to work hard to protect the things that matter most to you.
Home insurance policies are not one-size-fits-all. In fact, the wide variety of property types and many different features found inside homes require a different approach. In order to give our valued customers more personalized insurance solutions, we have chosen to team up with Nationwide, a leading provider of home policies and other insurance products. This allows us to offer more tailored policies that more closely address the particular needs facing your property and family.
An insurance policy personalized to your needs gives you better value in the long run and grants improved peace of mind. Speaking with is one of the best ways of making sure that your coverage is doing all the work that you need it to. If you have questions or concerns about your coverage needs, call Huntington Insurance Inc. at or visit our office at 321 S Blanchard St.
- Life InsuranceWhenever you have any major change in your life, you should reassess your insurance needs. Marriage is one such occasion. Along with wedded bliss come new concerns and new responsibilities. You should take steps now to make sure that you and your spouse’s financial needs will be fully taken care of should the worst happen.
We at Huntington Insurance Inc. are here to help newlyweds in the Findlay area. We will answer all your life insurance questions and explain in easy language term versus permanent insurance. After speaking with us, you will have a complete understanding of both whole life insurance and universal life insurance and you will know which options are best for you.
In order to properly assess your coverage needs, you and your spouse will need to consider things such as your age, current income, current debt, number (if any) of dependent children, likely future income levels, final expenses and the impact of a loss of income. We will help you determine the amount and length of coverage that is optimal for your circumstances.
After marriage, life gets busy. You should make sure, however that you are not too busy to take action now to assure a financially-secure future for yourself or your spouse years down the road. Life is uncertain but you can help take the uncertainty out of your financial future by making wise choices now.
Call us at and ask for . If you are in the neighborhood, we welcome you and your spouse to stop by our office at 321 S Blanchard St,Findlay,OH,45840. It may be the most important date of your life.
- Business InsuranceRunning a business can be challenging and fun, and like nothing else you have experienced. Business insurance is one way you can safeguard the stability and continued success of your business for years to come. We at Huntington Insurance Inc. work with Nationwide to provide insurance solutions for your business in Findlay. We can help build and customize a policy developed for the unique needs of your company, and an On Your Side® Review will help identify areas of priority.
Huntington Insurance Inc. has insurance options for specific industry types. For instance, we have auto parts retailer business insurance, florist business insurance, and attorneys office insurance among our many packages. If your business qualifies, a business owners policy, or BOP, gets you covered on the essentials, and then you can look at other insurance coverage options such as commercial property insurance to meet your more specific needs. These coverage options can provide peace of mind so that you can make your business all it can be. They also provide a level of customization that is necessary for many businesses because each and every one, even within the same industry, is different. All of these options are available right here in Findlay.
Give our team at Huntington Insurance Inc. a call at , or stop by our office on 321 S Blanchard St. We will answer any questions you have and get started on building an insurance policy for your business needs.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Huntington Insurance Inc. also offers products in CO, DE, GA, IN, MA, MI, MN, MS, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, VA, WV, WI, KY, NJ. Please call for information on products in those states.
About Huntington Insurance Inc.
Average customer rating for Huntington Insurance Inc.
321 S Blanchard St
, OH 45840
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim