Insurance Designers, Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceWhile you might be one of the safest drivers in Tawas City, there's no guarantee that you'll never be involved in an accident. Brad Michael Potts is here to make sure you and your passengers are well prepared for any incident waiting for you down the road. To add an extra layer of protection, Insurance Designers, Inc. has made it easy to get the right coverage through a policy backed by Nationwide.
In addition to traditional driving vehicles, we know how to make sure you have the right plan for other vehicles such as RVs, motorcycles, and even ATVs. If it has an engine and tires, there's a good chance we can insure it and give you peace of mind at the same time. Just as there are different driving styles, there are different auto insurance needs. We learn how you drive, where you drive, the safety and security features on your vehicle, and if there are any special coverage options that may need to be added onto your policy.
Ready to drive off into the sunset with true peace of mind? Stop by and see us at 232 W M 55, or pick up the phone and call us at (989) 739-9143.
- Homeowners InsuranceMany people think that finding the perfect home insurance policy is impossible. This may be true for some, but not for homeowners who have Nationwide insurance policies. Here at Insurance Designers, Inc., Brad Michael Potts helps homeowners just like you find a policy that fits their needs and budgets every day. A high-quality insurance policy will provide you with coverage in the event your home is damaged or destroyed by a natural or man-made disaster.
Whether you are facing a fire, break-in, or storm, a Nationwide policy can provide you with a sense of stability and peace of mind. A personal umbrella policy can also provide an extra layer of liability protection for your assets if there's a serious accident.
Our professional and courteous Nationwide agent is available to answer any questions you or your loved ones may have about insurance. Insurance Designers, Inc. is located at 232 W M 55. Contact our office at (989) 739-9143 to speak with our agent.
- Life InsuranceWhen you’re ready to purchase life insurance, it helps if you start off by choosing a good life insurance agent in Tawas City. Whether you already have a policy and are looking to update coverage for yourself or you’re ready to start a family and want to learn coverage options, you’ll need an agent that is as good as the insurer they represent. At Insurance Designers, Inc., our agents work hard to provide customers with the service and coverage options they need to strengthen their families’ financial security and help them enjoy peace of mind.
There are many types of life insurance for you to consider as you determine what your financial security needs are. A good agent’s assistance is invaluable. They can help you understand confusing industry jargon. They can also educate you about different coverage options to enable you to make well-informed decisions that provide your family with enough death benefit to keep them financially comfortable in the event of your untimely death. Think about if you live longer than expected. As you grow older, you and your family’s financial needs will change, especially if you require long-term care. Do not leave anything to chance and unexpected circumstance. Think about your current financial obligations, how much you can afford for premiums and future financial goals.
If you’re not sure how to get the coverage you need or are not sure if your current policy is enough, feel free to stop by 232 W M 55,Tawas City,MI,48763 to speak with Brad Michael Potts. You can also contact them directly by dialing (989) 739-9143.
- Business InsuranceNationwide understands the insurance needs of small business owners, and that is exactly why we offer some of the best business insurance policies in the industry. Our policies can easily be customized to fit you and your budget, and our agents are ready and willing to address any of your concerns. Whether you need property insurance or are seeking liability insurance, Nationwide offers insurance products that will benefit you and your business. For business owners who want a more widespread policy, a business owners policy (BOP) may be just what you need.
When it comes to your business, the building and the space that you occupy are two of the most important elements of your success. Our property insurance policies can protect your business in the event of fire, theft, vandalism, or natural disaster damage. These policies also cover the equipment and furniture inside the building, and can even extend to your personal residence if you work from home. If you or your employees utilize company vehicles, our business auto insurance can provide for you if you or your workers are involved in an accident. Naturally, you will want to protect yourself against potential lawsuits, and our liability policies can help you do so. If a customer or visitor is injured on your premises, you won't have to worry about losing money.
Simply put, Nationwide keeps your best interests in mind. If you are interested in our business products, our trained agent, Brad Michael Potts, in Tawas City can answer your questions. Nationwide Insurance: Insurance Designers, Inc. is located at 232 W M 55. Don't put off securing your business' future any longer. Contact us today at (989) 739-9143.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Insurance Designers, Inc. also offers products in MI. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim