Ireland Agency Inc.
Our Insurance Products
- Auto InsuranceIreland Agency Inc. has been helping Winters drivers find better auto insurance coverage since they first opened their doors. Let our agents make sure your policy includes covered damages and claim limits that make sense for the financial protection of your household. Local motorists who come to Ireland Agency Inc. will also know that we've searched for and applied each qualifying policy discount. Some of the possibilities include good student, anti-theft and multi-policy discounts.
No amount of defensive driving can prevent every accident, but it is possible to get coverage for a huge range of potential damages. From a list of qualified car repair shops in the Winters area to Nationwide's AutoWatch® program, the On Your Side® Claims Service is ready should you ever need it. In the meantime, consider rewarding yourself for each year of claims-free driving with the Vanishing Deductible program.
Ireland Agency Inc. can answer questions about coverage limits, policy options or billing schedules. Our expertise and Winters auto insurance options also include customized solutions for individual households and specialty vehicles. Call us at (530) 795-4531. Choose coverage and buy a policy over the phone, or schedule an appointment with our local office. Ireland Agency Inc. is located at 26 Main St.
- Homeowners InsuranceTimothy Wayne Ireland is a leading Nationwide Insurance agent who specializes in home insurance. These policies protect your home in the event of many natural and man-made disasters, and provide required coverage prior to purchasing a property in many cases. Here at Ireland Agency Inc., we understand the unique needs of homeowners, and we will do everything in our power to find the right type of policy for you and your home. When you work with a Nationwide agent, you will be working with one of the very best.
In addition, Nationwide's umbrella policies provide a full range of coverage in the event of a disaster. These policies provide extensive bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage coverage for you and other individuals. If a visitor sustains an injury or damages property on your premises, an umbrella or liability policy can protect you from lawsuits.
If you are in the market for a new home insurance policy or personal liability protection, Ireland Agency Inc. in Winters can provide you with the guidance you need to find a policy. We are located at 26 Main St, and we take pride in providing insurance services to the local area. Call us now at (530) 795-4531 to learn how you can secure your greatest investment – your home
- Life InsuranceIf you have children, a spouse or anyone in your life who depends upon you financially, you need life insurance. The same holds true if you depend upon someone else financially. Life is unpredictable but it is within your power to minimize or even eliminate the financial impact of unexpected life events.
We at Ireland Agency Inc. are here to help people like you in the Winters area. We are here to answer your questions and make life insurance understandable. We will explain term versus permanent insurance and we will outline the types of life insurance that may be best for you.
When determining the amount of coverage you need, you should consider both your present and future circumstances. What are your current financial needs and what do you expect to be the future financial needs for your family?
You should factor in your current age, income and debts and the likely financial impact of lost income. You should also consider final expenses as well as future educational needs for your children and even for yourself or your spouse. If you are a one-income household, you should be sure to purchase a policy that will cover that income in its entirety if lost.
Life gets hectic; make sure you are not too busy to take care of yourself and your family. Call us now at (530) 795-4531 and ask for Timothy Wayne Ireland. We are located at 26 Main St,Winters,CA,95694 and you are welcome to stop in any time. Let us help you find the right policy to assure your family’s financial security.
- Business InsuranceWhether you have already opened a small business or are considering doing so, business insurance is probably at the front of your mind. Having the proper types of insurance and the right amount of coverage is essential in order to protect yourself, your employees, your customers or clients, and your assets. Deciding what you need does not have to be overwhelming.
Timothy Wayne Ireland at Nationwide Insurance: Ireland Agency Inc. works together with Nationwide to help people determine which type of insurance coverage will best fit their needs. We sit with you to discuss basic policies such as general liability and property damage insurance, as well as educate you on more in-depth policies such as professional liability coverage, employment practices liability coverage, and umbrella policies. We discuss the type of business you operate, how much you spend per year, how much profit you make, and how many people you employ. We also let you know if there are any vital local, state, or federal laws that require you to carry special policies.
Once you have decided what you need, we come up with a coverage quote that best meets your needs and budget. We even meet with you once per year to discuss any changes in your business and determine if your policy is still meeting your needs. Nationwide Insurance: Ireland Agency Inc. and Timothy Wayne Ireland is proud to work in conjunction with Nationwide. Schedule a consultation by calling (530) 795-4531 or stopping into our offices on 26 Main St.
Nationwide offers small business resources to help you strengthen your business, such as financial calculators and information and articles on marketing and cash flow management. Learn more at the Business Solutions Center.
The Ireland Agency Inc. also offers products in CA. Please call for information on products in those states.
Nationwide mobile app
- Pay your bill
- View insurance cards without logging in
- View your policies
- Start an auto claim